Stargate

His two-parter appearance on Atlantis was entertaining with Jackson & McKay bickering.

Of course the introduction of the splinter Asgard group was the real focus, and it'll be interesting to see if they are shown again, but I suspect that before SG: Universe premiere that we'll be seeing more of the various SG characters popping up.

McKay and Jackson's arguments were very entertaining. I never would have guessed that the occupants of the cobat suits would have been Asgards! I love how they are bringing back characters from Stargate's past.

McKay and Jackson's arguments were very entertaining. I never would have guessed that the occupants of the cobat suits would have been Asgards! I love how they are bringing back characters from Stargate's past.
I'll admit... the Asgard angle caught me off guard as well. I was expecting either a splinter group from the Wraith or perhaps even the Ga'uld.

Personally, before the final "Stargate" show or movie ends, I'd still like to see Kurt Russell make an appearance in some fashion.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kurt Russel make an appearance of some sort either and it could be very possible, he doesn't seem to be too busy anymore.