Stars In disguise

I wonder if any of the stars from the show have ever visited this site or are acting as members? what do u think It would be killer if that is true!

Agent_Goodnight said:
I wonder if any of the stars from the show have ever visited this site or are acting as members? what do u think It would be killer if that is true!
Okay okay I admit it!! I am Victor Garber and I am Jack Bristow on Alias lol jk! :lol:

I don't know about the actors, but I think the writers and directors visit message boards. It says in the Alias: Declassified book that J.J. Abrams and the writers were all shocked by the negative fan reaction to Will in season 1, and they wanted to make him more likeable. They found out how much fans hated him through focus groups and message boards. Since this is such a well-run, well-organized board (suck up points for me!), I'm sure they've visited before.

I've thought about this before too. That would be so cool! Of course, if someone came out and said they were Jennifer Garner or something, would you believe them? Probably not...

yah that's true about the believing them thing but If I were a tar on that show it would be fun pretending to be someone else onur own message board! lol I read about the anti will thing and JJ abrams and his uh "makeover" hopefully for will. I can understand why people would put other characters down and a message board is for opinions on the show and stuff, but I thihnk u should save it for a post that says dish on this actor because it can be demeaning and what if someone who likes that person is hurt. Well w/e I personally think will is getting at least a little more likable but he's kinda nosey! lol

L8a !

AG :boxing: ;)

haha, but even if they did come on..and they happened to say they were Jenifer Garner or something, would anyone believe them? I think I would if i had the time, itwould be fun to see everyone's opinion.

SiriCerasi -That would be so cool! Of course, if someone came out and said they were Jennifer Garner or something, would you believe them? Probably not...

Ya i agree i would never believe someone if they said they were one of the actor lol. If they were what would i say haha what would anybody say. :rolleyes:

I don't know if this site would do this or not, but some sites for TV shows have this thing where the actors contact the administrators if they want to post, and are given usernames, like "Jennifer Garner" and then those names are blocked so that no one else can take them and use them. And if someone tried to register using that name, it wouldn't let them, so that only the actual actors could use their own names. That way we could tell if they were telling the truth.

Back at the Buffy site I used to post at, they did that, and Joss Whedon and Alyson Hannigan and a few other people from the show would come and answer questions every once in awhile. It was exciting.....it would be so cool if J.J. Abrams came by here to mess with our heads sometimes.

I've heard this topic before in other forums about other famous people, but its unlikely it would ever happen. I'm sure the actors have better things to do...and there are so many sites that the chances aren't very high. It would be cool, though.

There was a writer on Deep Space Nine who used to answer questions for AOL users (Wolfe?). Sometimes he'd get involved in long drawn-out discussions on some topics!

Back