Stars In disguise

tripleagent said:
I've heard this topic before in other forums about other famous people, but its unlikely it would ever happen. I'm sure the actors have better things to do...and there are so many sites that the chances aren't very high. It would be cool, though.
it would be cool, but i think our chances for someone like jj coming to this site is higher than most...arent we listed on the abc website? what if sometime, they'll choose a site from the fansites they have on abc, and just go there and see what people think of them?

that would be soo cool if they had people come on here an read what we think should happen on the show!! but i doubt jj or any other big time name would come on here but it could happen!! :D

I would probably never believe them it they said that they were JG,MV,VG and so on. There really isnt any way that they could prove it to me...

Yeah I agree but I think that this is a pretty popular alias fan site, so I bet that the stars might come by here once in a while. but if they do, i doubt they would want to talk- as someone said, they have better things to do. like figure out how they are going to explain the season finale! :P

Fallin in love w/ secret agents said:
Yeah I agree but I think that this is a pretty popular alias fan site, so I bet that the stars might come by here once in a while. but if they do, i doubt they would want to talk- as someone said, they have better things to do. like figure out how they are going to explain the season finale! :P
hahaha yes they need to be working on that! lol

SpyBarbie007 said:
heh, I could be a celebrity, you could be a celebrity--trust no one. lol
Yeah,I mean HELLO???? The one thing we've definitely learned from this show is things are never as they seem!!! :redhair: :blondewig: :aty: :Phaseone: :getaway:

SydnVaughn4ever said:
SpyBarbie007 said:
heh, I could be a celebrity, you could be a celebrity--trust no one. lol
Yeah,I mean HELLO???? The one thing we've definitely learned from this show is things are never as they seem!!! :redhair: :blondewig: :aty: :Phaseone: :getaway:
heheh, OH yeah....definitely. I think that'd be really cool if some of the stars came on here!! I think it could happen..LMAO!

The only thing I have against JJ is that he left us with such a strange ending! ahhh i am going crazy! Hey, did anybody else know that there is a number 47 society out there? scary to think people have actually known this for a while and never told ME! lol well that's all for now...but if jj is reading this, hook me up with MV! ;)

Back