Stars In disguise

omg that would be awesome if mv should up at my house!! i think i would think it was some kind of joke!!

what if all the admins r really the writers why wouldn't u care if MV showed up at your house i'd b like in shock, but again i'd also have 2 get a picture of him and i'd have 2 interrogate him about the season premire

That's true- although if i were acting in the show, i would realllly want to know and i would MAKE JJ tell me!! :madfire: i bet they know- if the actors didnt know, then they would be going even more crazy then us! (i didnt think that was possible....)If MV showed up at MY door i would be soo incredibly happy- after he told me what happens to his character in the next season! lol buh bye

OMG!!! If MV showed up at my house, I would first have my pic taken w/ him,then ask him for a kiss :love: ,and then I would devise a way to keep him trapped in my house FOREVER!!!!! LOL :shh: :sly:

SydnVaughn4ever said:
OMG!!! If MV showed up at my house, I would first have my pic taken w/ him,then ask him for a kiss :love: ,and then I would devise a way to keep him trapped in my house FOREVER!!!!! LOL :shh: :sly:
good thinking i would probally try that 2

Can't you just imagine if you were in some crazy state of mind and you said something bad about Jen and she PM you and got really really mad!!! Or if you said something really really nice (you don't have to be in a crazy state of mind to do this) and she PM you and you became friends with her!!! Wouldn't that be Super Swank LOL!

SydnVaughn4ever said:
And we'd have to come to your house to get him out so we could have Alias!
:lol:

verdantheart said:
SydnVaughn4ever said:
OMG!!! If MV showed up at my house, I would first have my pic taken w/ him,then ask him for a kiss  :love:  ,and then I would devise a way to keep him trapped in my house FOREVER!!!!! LOL  :shh:  :sly:
And we'd have to come to your house to get him out so we could have Alias!
:lol:
Nah....you can all come over to my house and we'll have live-action shows!!!! LOL :blush:

I KNOW they've been to this board. There's no doubt that the behind-the-scenes peeps have, and almost no doubt that the stars have.

I often wondered myself if Charlie was Sark. Then I wondered if mebbe he was JJ. lol :D

Yeah, that's right, I'm one of them. And now that you know my secret, I'll have to kill you. See, I'm Syd...I'm a little crazy (psycho), I do martial arts (ninja), and I'm a girl (grl). That explains a lot, eh? *sarcasm* *sarcasm* *sarcasm*

No, actually I just kinda figured it'd make sense. ^_^

Back