Stars In disguise

Actually, I think Sloane made a Rambaldi time machine. BUT this is :eek:fftopic: lets try to stay on.

A lot on Alias DOESN'T make sense, I agree...but this isn't exacty Alias, is the people FROM Alias and what websites they visit in their spare time. Like this one. :cool:

The crew does visit Alias message boards. How often or which sites is unknown. But they do check in to see fans' reactions to the show, as it was mentioned in Alias Declassified. :smiley:

Well, yeah, duh. But this one is so well-run, and colorful ^_^...besides, that's the crew. I think the stars check them too, if only to humor us and find out if there are any related cults they should know about and stop before they get sued....lol.

can i just say if they try to log on as their name take Jennifer Garner for example...they couldn't have that as their username cause some1 else already has it....so they would call the selves someting like jgthe2nd and couldnt proove it, does that make sense???? NO!

Yah that makes sense. I like the idea that the crew visit the boards, it shows that they actually listen to what we are saying, and I think that that is important.

Back