PointguysGirl
emotionalrescue
fox_canada
vaughnroxmysox
stella1
xxaliasluverxx

😌
YAY :D :D :D

GOOD GOD, I forgot how great he was at this. Oh my god, he’s kissing me like I haven’t been kissed in almost four years and ohhh I think my pants are going to fall off right here... oh god! No stop... don’t stop
heheehee ^_^ :love:

Loved it!!!

Aly..x

OK, he gave her his reason, Now the reason is absolutely crazy to me but Syd accepted it and that is what matters, right? Anyway, they are going to start over and that is good.
Thanks for the PM

Suddenly, I’m so vulnerable because it would just be so easy for me to fall for him, fall really hard. “Please,” I whimper, my voice shaking and a tear sliding down my face. “Please don’t break my heart again, Michael,” I plea quietly.

“I won’t,” he whispers. I can feel his hot breath brushing against my cheek and suddenly, I’m complete again. I have to believe him; I need to.
:cry: Aww.... :love: They're back together... 😌 But Sydney's right. They are going to start all over again. Michael definitely needs to work on the trust issues with Sydney...

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

“Please,” I whimper, my voice shaking and a tear sliding down my face. “Please don’t break my heart again, Michael,” I plea quietly.

“I won’t,” he whispers. I can feel his hot breath brushing against my cheek and suddenly, I’m complete again. I have to believe him; I need to.
:cry: Awww! That is so sad and completely heartfelt and it makes me want to cry! I loved that part! You were right... it is a tear jerker! I'm so glad that they are back together, or at least trying again.

Fantastic chapter!

Megan

OOh dear... that was... *sigh* I'm speechless.

But oh my Michael, why oh why did he wait four years for telling her the truth, but I guess if he'd told her earlier it wouldn't have been fun for you, would it?

wow this is a REALLY long update you guys - its like 3 times the size of normal - enjoy :smiley:

Chapter 12
We’re just standing here, holding each other. His hands are locked at the small of my back; my arms are around his back with my hands resting on his strong shoulder blades and my cheek resting against his shoulder. It feels so good that it scares me. After I don’t know how long, we finally let go and once again he brushes his lips against mine. I’m just about to sink deep into the kiss when I stop myself and pull back. “Michael,” I sigh warningly. We can’t do that, as easy as it would be.

“I know,” he sighs as he strokes my face with his thumb. Oh god, I’ve got chills on my chills now. I close my eyes and laugh softly as I turn away from him. He knows what he does to me and he loves it. Jerk. “So... what did Alex say?” he asks slowly.

I laugh. “Well, he told me he was ok with it, because he intended on pursuing a career as a priest.”

“You’re kidding?” he gasps. I shake my head with a shrug of my shoulders. “Wow, Syd, I guess he really didn’t want to have sex with you.” He laughs with a smirk.

OH MY GOD! I smack his chest hard. “Michael!” I exclaim.

He just laughs. “Oh don’t worry, you weren’t that bad,” he tells me. JERK! Ugh, I hate him. I roll my eyes at him and he knows it, too. “Kidding.”

“Right,” I groan.

“Mmhm,” he sighs into my ear as he presses his face against mine. “So what are you doing today?”

He thinks it will be that easy to get to me? Wrong-o. “Slow down there buddy,” I tell him as I push my palm flat against his chest, knocking him back a few inches. “Remember, we still have these issues?”

“I’m familiar, considering I caused them all,” he tells me.

“Well, at least we have that established.” I sigh.

“Come on, you said we have to start all over and I agree. So why not start with a first date?” he smiles.

“But it’s... barely 11 o’clock in the morning,” I laugh as I look at my watch.

He smiles. “I wasn’t aware you wanted our date to extend into the evening.”

“Oh you’re funny,” I say sarcastically.

“I know,” he grins. I roll my eyes. “What did you want to do today?” he asks.

“Well I had these plans... what were they again?” I fake thought as I tap my forefinger to my chin.

“Deflowering the 33 year old virgin,” he snorts. I hit him. “HEY! Come on, that’s funny.”

He’s right; it is funny, imagining me deflowering anyone. Ugh, there’s an image to shudder at. “Well, clearly there would have been no deflowering,” I say. Yep, I feel the need to mock my own life.

“Right,” he laughs. “I can just see it now... ‘what do you mean we can’t have sex?! I’m horny, god damn it!’” he mocks in a squeaky girl voice that I assume is supposed to be me.

Ugh, he’s awful. “That’s disgusting! Stop it!” I laugh as I smack his arm.

“HEY!” he groans as he catches my fist before I can beat him again. “When did this become an abusive relationship?”

“I dunno,” I say causally. “I think you could use some abuse.”

“Hmm,” he ponders. Then he bends over and puts his shoulder at my waist, lifting me up and carrying me along with him.

“What are you doing?” I ask while laughing. He’s such an idiot sometimes.

“Taking you to your car so I don’t have to be abused anymore,” he tells me.

“Uh huh, so Mr. ‘I’m so smart,’ which car is mine?” I ask. I just got a new car two years ago; he’ll never guess.

“The navy blue Toyota,” he says proudly. Ok, now I’m just stunned.

“How the hell did you know that?” I ask.

“Well Miss ‘I’ll never buy a dark-colored car. I must always drive a white one’, there are only two cars in the lot besides mine, that one and a Hummer and I know you’d never be caught dead in one of those,” he says.

“Ugh, cheater.” I groan.

“So what’s with the dark-colored car?” he asks.

“It was on sale,” I tell him with a sigh.

He laughs. “I should have known.”

“Yeah, yeah,” I sigh. He sets me down next to my car and smiles at me.

“You want to have dinner tonight?” he asks. I hesitate. “Dinner and dancing?” he asks with a large smile. Damn it, he knows my weakness.

“Okay,” I sigh. “Six?”

He nods, leans down and kisses my cheek softly. “I’ll pick you up.”

“Okay,” I sigh as I lean against my car for support. I watch as he walks over to the driver’s side door of his car. He turns and winks at me before getting inside and driving away, leaving me behind, practically melted into a puddle on the ground.

Chapter 13
I spend the entire afternoon anxiously cleaning my apartment. Then, I go for a quick run. I need to get out my nervous energy. I have a date with Michael tonight. I should have gotten married four hours ago, but tonight I have a first date with Michael, well second first date. Our first first date was... well I suppose it was a typical first date for college students. We both had zero extra cash, so we decided that going to the welcome back dance would be our ‘date’. Of course, the dance was lame as hell and there were only about forty people there, but Michael and I, for some reason, decided we needed to get our groove on, so to speak anyway. Amazingly enough, neither of us had any alcohol in our systems but there we were, the only people out on the floor, dancing until we were completely out of breath. We had so much fun, not so much at the dance but after the dance when we went back to his room and made out on his couch until we almost... yeah. Almost, mind you, almost. So, I suppose that it is rather appropriate that our second first date is dancing once again. Still, I’m nervous for more reasons than I care to count.

After my run, I shower and throw on my sexy black dress and my dancing shoes that haven’t been worn in four years. Michael and I used to go out to clubs and dance a lot actually. Michael is a very good dancer, but a shy and self-conscious one. He doesn’t think he’s good, but he is. And he’ll only dance at clubs because the people there ‘don’t know him’ where as if he danced at say, the wedding of a friend, everyone would know him and thus mock him – at least in his mind anyway.

Hmm, these shoes are a little snug. Your feet don’t grow, do they? Maybe it’s just my mind... or the fact that I haven’t worn them in so long. Oh well, I’ll have a few blisters tomorrow, but it will be worth it. I finish my hair and makeup just in time to hear Michael knocking at my door. I grab my tiny black sequined back and rush to the door.

“Good evening beautiful,” he says. The moment he comes into view I see that he’s looking sexy as hell in black dress pants and a blue button up shirt, holding a long stemmed red rose in his hands. This is why I can’t stay angry with him. He’s too damned perfect.

“Hi,” I giggle as I take the rose from him. “Come on in. I’ll put this in water and then we can go,” I tell him as I open the door wide enough for him to come inside and then walk away, my heels clicking loudly against the wood floor.

“Ohh, you’re wearing those shoes I love,” he says as I hear the door shut behind him.

“Of course, they’re my dancing shoes.” I grin as I lift my left foot up and roll my ankle, displaying the shoes for him. They’re three inch platform heels with a black ribbon for an ankle strap. Michael always said they were the sexiest shoes he had ever seen, which is exactly why I’m wearing them.

“And here I’d have thought you wore them out,” he says.

“Actually, I haven’t worn them at all,” I tell him.

“Oh well then, I guess the shoes are glad to be out of your smelly closet for one night,” he smiles.

“Excuse me, Mr. Vaughn, my closet does not smell,” I say in offense. I have this nice air freshener in there, so there are absolutely no smells, at least not bad ones.

“Uh yeah, it does. It smells like potpourri threw up in there. Disgusting.” He grimaces.

I roll my eyes and hit him softly with my purse. “Are we going to dinner or what?”

“Dinner then or what,” he winks.

I groan. “I had forgotten how you can turn everything dirty.”

“Nah, not everything.” He smiles. I just laugh and follow him out the door.

~*~

If perfect evenings exist, and I’m almost positive that they do, I just had the most perfect one of all. It was wonderful. Dinner was amazing. Michael took me to my favorite restaurant and he let me order my favorite dessert. During dinner we just had the best conversation about college and our jobs right now. It was perfect. Then, dancing was great. Michael dancing is probably the sexiest thing in the world, or one of them at least. The only less than perfect moment of the evening was just ten minutes ago when the heel on my shoe cracked and nearly broke off, meaning that we had to cut our dancing short. So now, I’m in his car, trying to mop the sweat from my brow with a tissue and whimpering down at my favorite shoes.

“Oh well, they had a good run, didn’t they?” Michael laughs softly as he looks down at my shoes.

“Yeah,” I sigh sadly. “But I loved them...”

“I know you did,” he says with a smile. “You could always glue the heel back on.”

“Yeah..... but I’d never trust them to dance in again. I mean, if the glue didn’t hold I’d have quite a fall,” I say. Trust me, I’ve fallen in them before – it’s not pretty.

“But I’d be there to catch you,” he smiles. Ugh, once again he’s got me with one line that gives me chills. I sigh as I close my eyes and lean my head back around the headrest, trying to get the chills to go away. “What’s the matter, Syd?”

“Ohhh I’m just tired,” I sigh. It’s true, I’m exhausted. At the club I was energized but now I’m crashing and days of lack of sleep are really catching up to me. “I’m getting old, I guess.”

“Yes, at almost twenty-seven you are ancient, aren’t you?” he laughs.

“Ohh almost twenty-seven,” I groan. I hate getting older.

“You don’t look a day older than the day I met you,” he winks.

“Oh I look fourteen, do I?” I laugh.

“Is that really when we met?” he asks. I nod. It is. Wow, that seems like forever ago. It’s not like I really knew him back then, though. It was just by sight. Like when I passed him in the halls at school, we casually waved or smiled. That’s all.

“Wow, but that’s not what I meant. I meant when we met that summer before senior year,” he tells me.

“Ah right,” I smile recalling that beach trip where we accidentally ran into each other. Literally too. He and Eric were tossing a football, Michael was ‘going long’ trying to catch it, running backwards in the process when SMACK, he backed right into me, sending us both tumbling to the ground, spraining my wrist in the process since he landed on it with his elbow.

“Well anyway, we’re almost back to your place. Then, you can go straight to bed,” he tells me.

“Mmhmm, you gonna tuck me in?” I ask with a smile.

“I just might,” he tells me. I can’t help but giggle.

Once at my apartment, Michael puts his arm around my back and helps me upstairs since I’m pathetically limping on my one good shoe. “I’m sorry I’m such a loser,” I laugh as I stumble forward and he catches me.

“You’re not a loser. It’s the shoe’s fault.” He smiles.

“Right,” I laugh. I unlock the door to my apartment and walk inside. Noticing that he’s not following me in, I stop, turn and look at him curiously. He just looks at me and now I’m growing nervous. It’s been so long I don’t even think I remember how to do this whole awkward saying goodnight thing.

“Well... I should...”

“Wait,” I sigh. I just don’t want him to go. “Can you come in? Can you stay, please? Just to sleep,” I request. Honestly, I’m so exhausted I’m barely standing up right now and I know the only way I’m going to get the sleep I need is if he stays, the whole night, besides me. Plus, I kind of want the Sunday. “Please,” I add, knowing he’s hesitating.

“Syd I... I’m all sweaty from dancing and I.... I really don’t want to leave,” he sighs as he looks at me. I know he can see that I’m begging him. “Can I use your shower?” he asks finally.

I smile. I love it when I get my way. “Of course...but what will you put on? Want a nightgown?”

“Ha, you’re funny,” he says sarcastically. “No, I have a bag in my car.”

“Wait, wait, wait, why the hell do you have a bag in your car?” I ask.

“Last weekend I had an overnight business trip,” he explains.

I grimace. “And it’s STILL in there?!” That’s disgusting. Sometimes he can be such a dirty guy.

He shrugs. “It’s clean. I’ll be right back.”

“Wait,” I say as I hold out my keys. “I’ll be in the shower when you get back,” I tell him. He takes the keys, then disappears. Okay, time for the world’s fastest shower. I strip with lightening speed and throw all my clothes into the laundry basket in the bathroom. Then, I shower quickly, only washing off the gross, sweatiness since, really, I just had a shower a few hours ago.

I shut off the shower water and wrap the towel tightly around myself. The last thing we need right now is for Michael to see me naked. I mean he’s seen me naked, but he doesn’t need a refresher. I poke my head out of the bathroom and see that he must be in the kitchen since I hear him, but I can’t see him sitting anywhere near the couch. I bolt to my room, which is only like three feet, and hide behind the door. “I’m done,” I call to him.

“Okay thanks,” he says. Then, I shut my bedroom door and change into my PJs. By the time the shower water cranks off, I’m fully dressed and squeezing my wet hair out with my towel. Oh boy, now I’m beginning to rethink my ingenious plan. This could be so bad. It opens up so many doors again. Oh well, I’m too tired to think it all through right now. I’ll worry about the consequences tomorrow.

“Syd?” Michael calls.

“Bedroom, come on in,” I call to him. He pokes his head in cautiously, but once he sees what I’m doing, he walks into the room shaking his head and laughing softly. I know exactly what he’s thinking. He hates it when I go to bed with completely wet hair; he thinks I’m nuts for it. Plus, it bothers him because of the way I sleep. That’s why I’m trying to dry it off as much as possible.

I hear him yawning behind me. “Oh man, it’s not even ten yet... I guess we are getting old, huh?”

“Yeah,” I laugh. Then, I almost laugh harder at the thought that Alex is probably already asleep by this point. “Well... I haven’t been getting much sleep...”

“Then we won’t waste any time,” he smiles. Then he throws back the bedcovers, getting on his typical side, slides into bed, lays flat on his back and stretches his arms out perpendicular to his body. “Climb aboard, missy.”

I can’t help but laugh; he knows me too well. You see, my favorite way to sleep is lying completely on top of him. Completely on top of him. I started sleeping that way back in college when the dorm beds were incredibly tiny and there wasn’t hardly any room for us to sleep side by side. Of course there’s room now that we sleep in a normal size bed, so I start out on top of him, but end up rolling to my own side by the middle of the night. “I’m going to crush you.” I sigh as I slide into bed.

“Why? Did you get fatter?” he asks sincerely, looking up at me.

“NO!” I gasp in offense. Honestly... “I meant because you’re not used to it.”

“Eh, I’ll live. Or you’ll cut off my breathing and I’ll die,” he says. I roll my eyes, slide down underneath the covers and cautiously roll over on him. I slide my hands underneath his shoulders and rest my head in the crook in his neck. He wraps his arms around my back and pulls the covers up around us. Oh I’ve died and gone to heaven. I had forgotten just how good this is. I’m already getting drowsy.

“’Night Michael,” I sigh.

“Night Syd. I love you,” he sighs as he kisses my head.

“Love you too...,” I mumble, but I’m almost asleep already.

PMLIST
6helterskelter6
Addicted 2 Alias
albob
alias#1
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasisthebest
AliasSydney502
alizas
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
ballerina
Bamse
benzmine
berry_kyoote_spy88
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
Carol_Br47
catfishally
Catpin
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gabbi_vaughn
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
jadeygirl
jb288
Jen-Jen
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
kittykatsmeow
Lily Ella
LittleNicky
Lovygirl
luckylass
maddy28
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
Mountaineer4746
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow

one&only44
Phoenixwannabe
PIpp
Prediction 47
sab-alias
sabbiee_co
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
shelley g.
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
sydneyv22
SydneyVaughn47
sydofthesea
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
texy
tubby
tunita
ubielecki
undercover_spy
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
invisible
gtwallichs
les400coups
twinkley_angel
wiseman
Chicketepee
Thayna
ashdash
batman
Remys24
74Aliaschickita47
i love vaughny
lady alias
Spydrummer06
grassyass
Nadia Weiss
Aliaschick347
Wild_Child
Crazy for Alias
i'm an aliasaholic
Carney4ever
iheartvaughn
PointguysGirl
emotionalrescue
fox_canada
vaughnroxmysox
stella1
xxaliasluverxx

“Then we won’t waste any time,” he smiles. Then he throws back the bedcovers, getting on his typical side, slides into bed, lays flat on his back and stretches his arms out perpendicular to his body. “Climb aboard, missy.”

I can’t help but laugh; he knows me too well. You see, my favorite way to sleep is lying completely on top of him. Completely on top of him. I started sleeping that way back in college when the dorm beds were incredibly tiny and there wasn’t hardly any room for us to sleep side by side. Of course there’s room now that we sleep in a normal size bed, so I start out on top of him, but end up rolling to my own side by the middle of the night. “I’m going to crush you.” I sigh as I slide into bed.

“Why? Did you get fatter?” he asks sincerely, looking up at me.

“NO!” I gasp in offense. Honestly... “I meant because you’re not used to it.”

“Eh, I’ll live. Or you’ll cut off my breathing and I’ll die,” he says. I roll my eyes, slide down underneath the covers and cautiously roll over on him. I slide my hands underneath his shoulders and rest my head in the crook in his neck. He wraps his arms around my back and pulls the covers up around us. Oh I’ve died and gone to heaven. I had forgotten just how good this is. I’m already getting drowsy.

“’Night Michael,” I sigh.

“Night Syd. I love you,” he sighs as he kisses my head.

“Love you too...,” I mumble, but I’m almost asleep already.

Perfect , briliant , Amazing :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Back