Season 5 statue in sloanes office balcony

I've been rewatching this years episodes, and I remember wondering about this before due to it's size and all the different locations it's been in (i think its been moved not 100% sure....

and the last couple episodes that shows his office I didn't see the statue at all. Now here is where my wacky question/theory comes to play:

Project Medusa-- obviously medusa was so ugly she turned you to stone if you looked at her....(statue made of stone)

Only sloane knows where Nadia is, per recent spoilers, and she (if I read correctly) doesn't know who her father/ mother is.

maybe Nadia is inside the statue, until the time comes to fulfill her destiny....

Yeah crazy, I know, but never say never....

I just wasted a minute of my life reading this garbage...shame on you for even posting this!!!!

in the statue my a$$!!!

Tania123 said:
I just wasted a minute of my life reading this garbage...shame on you for even posting this!!!!

in the statue my a$$!!!
LOL that's kinda harsh. but i do have to agree. that is a crazy theory. but as always, who knows with JJ's mind.

Tania123 said:

in the statue my a$$!!!
EXCUSE ME????--- EXCUSE YOU.....AND SHAME ON YOU TOO....PRETTY SURE LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS BOARD IS FOR SPECULATION based upon SPOILERS???

Granted it was more on the lighter side then an actual theory....and the "inside" was just spec by looking at the word medusa....

I LOVE how everyone is so darn judgmental when someone gives their thoughts and ideas...especially when it's backed up with examples... regardless if it's unlikely to happen or not...
or has everyone FORGOTTEN how out there some of the plots are....medicine that healed Allison....rambaldi -- all of his stuff, Bowmani & Sark escaping out of thin AIR........ project HELIX...AND ESPECIALLY when they just saw a box that has irina's NAME on it WHICH hasn't been opened for 500 yrs....and this box contains the passenger--- SYDS SISTER.... yeah, girl in stone is really out there.... :P

R-E-S-P-E-C-T others and their right to post and discuss issues REGARDLESS of whether you think it's up to your standards or not..

This could be the Alias/Clash of the Titans cross over I have been dreaming of!

Perhaps the only way to free her is to have Zeus come down from the heavens and strike her with a lightening bolt. Better yet, maybe Sloane is Zeus...and Irina is Hera making this Nadia character some kind Hebe...all youthful and bringing Sloane and Irina ambrosia.

I guess that would make Sydney Athena...born fully grown with a suit of armor, ready to fight, full of wisdom and so on....

Actually you know what, that couldn't be true, because anyone Athena like would not spend that mcuh time crying.

Regardless if anyone thinks it's a possibility or not, it's still someone's thought. It's fine to disagree, because I don't think that theory will turn out to be correct, but just try to do it with a little more tact and grace.

I agree you guys. Lighten up! It's just someone's idea. How would you like it if when you made a suggestion and everyone laughed at you? This is speculation, so be nice!

Just to clarify... I wasn't laughing at you!! I was just laughin' cause the thought of Nadia in the statue all this time... but with Alias you never know!

Yea really, let the person say what they have to say... i guess. I mean it would be pretty darn funny to see some chick break out of a statue. i dunno why... but if someone has a theory on something, and you dont agree with it, dont insult the person, just say how incredibly wrong their theory and give some reasons why you think so. Like heres an example

~. Well... shelby, i have to say i totally disagree with you because for one, how in the world would Nadia breath if she is incased in stone. And another thing, don't you think people would think JJ and his writers have gone crazy if Sydney and Sloane have a conversation that goes along these lines:

Sydney: Arvin! Just tell me where Nadia is!! *pointing a gun at Sloane's head*
Sloane: I'm sorry Sydney, but i just can't do that.
Sydney: I'll shoot you if you don't tell me...! I'll do it!
Sloane: Go ahead, i mean im in a friggin jail cell at the CIA counting down the days until my death sentence is acted out. Come on and shoot me. Spare me the 7 days i have to wait in this hell-hole.
Sydney: Ok... *starts to get a crazy/mad/sad look on her face* If you dont tell me, ill shoot myself! *Sticks the gun in her mouth*
Sloane: Ok, Ok, Nadia is inside the statue in my office.
Sydney: WHAT?!?!
Sloane: I'm serious, Just take a hammer and a nail, stick the nail right on the top of the statue's head, making a perpendicular line with the line that intersects the statues eyes, and smash it with a hammer. And the whole statue will shatter, and out will pop Nadia.

hahahhahah that was probably the biggest waste of my life, writing that stupid little thing.
But see, people dont insult shelby..'s thinking, just point out why you think its wrong.

I like your "scene!" I wish they would do an episode where they act out "fan fantasies." That would be a funny scene.

Seriously though, the pics of Nadia in the hospital make me think she is in a spych ward or something. Maybe she went crazy because she found out who her parents really are! A Russian double agent and the leader of a terrorist organization! I know I would.

wow SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE A BREATHER...umm yah, still thats not gonna happen, esp because in the promo pics jack, syd and sloane are rescuing nadia from some hospital/asylum place.

oh ya'll just kill me, like I said, it was a thought, not a theory...just something that popped out of my head...HENCE ME NOT BEING A WRITER ON JJ'S STAFF....or am I.....hmmm.... :P

but to put a queer eye spin on it, why would anyone have that big arse statue on a balcony...couldn't they have just put a plant out there or something...

Back