Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Steam winter sale

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Andraž Rihtar, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Andraž Rihtar

Andraž Rihtar Rocket Ranger

Steam's winter sale started couple of days ago: http://store.steampowered.com/

What titles are you hoping that they'll get daily deal (-75% off) and which games have you bought so far (if any)?

2. Travis

Travis Rocket Ranger

Thanks for posting this Andraz i may buy something i dont know my pc isn't the best.

3. Andraž Rihtar

Andraž Rihtar Rocket Ranger

Neither is mine. As long as you're not looking just for mainstream titles, you should be able to run nearly any indie game as long as your PC isn't more than 3-4 years old.

I bought Mass Effect Collection, Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition, Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle and Deus Ex: Human Revolution so far. Still looking forward to some more games which I could buy :P

4. legokiba213

legokiba213 Rocket Ranger

Man, I wouldn't even be able to run the first Mass Effect let alone the other two.

5. Shelley_c

Shelley_c Rocket Ranger

I purchased a combi deal in the winter sale F.E.A.R 1/2/3 + DLC's for around £8 - I figured it was cheap so if they turned out to be bad games I didn't lose a great deal. Yeah, i thought they were terrible games which i won't be playing again.

6. Roach

Roach Captain

Ah the Steam winter sale, all the Steam sales end up costing me so much money :D I love some of the Steam sales though, a great way to pick up great games.