STELLA

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
STELLA COMEDY CENTRAL SERIES

The STELLA series is every Tuesday night, 10:30/9:30c on Comedy Central. Repeats are throughout the week -- schedule here

The scripted half-hour series follows the absurdist adventures of Michael Ian Black, Michael Showalter and David Wain.

Check out the mounting press and the new episode guide!

Anyone else watch this? I am moderately obsessed. :D

:lol: I thought it looked hilarious in a stupid kind of way in the previews. Then I watched it. I just kind of sat there with my head quirked to one side. Like...hmm :eyebrow: lol. But it's definitely grown on me. :P I don't know if it's the show or the loss of brain cells, but it has..... :lol:

Haha. :D Yeah when I saw the first ep, I was like :wtf: :D

My favorite is Coffee Shop, I think. But I also loved last week's. Hehehe. And Josh Charles was in it! It's only a matter of time before Bradley cameos... Although he is busy with KC... :Ponder:

Oooh you should see some of the old shorts they did with him... I honestly don't like their shorts as much as the show, coz they're a bit too graphic and unecessarily gross for my taste, but this one I did like... It's called Yoga. You can get it... here :smiley:

My friend told me about this show. She's really into comedies and got me into the Andy Milanakis show and Reno 911. I was kinda interested because she has good taste and Michael Ian Black is in it. He's my favorite comedian on l love the 90's along with the older guy who now is the weird Bob Barker kinda guy on That 70's House. Anyway when ever I was searching the channels it was never on. I'll try and catch it next tues. Thanks

Back