Still getting an error

rust

Cadet
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Data truncated for column 'score' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in Arcade/Model/Session.php at line 11
  5. Arcade_Model_Session->saveSession() in Arcade/ControllerPublic/ArcadeUgly.php at line 227
  6. Arcade_ControllerPublic_ArcadeUgly->actionIpbSaveScore() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/********/public_html/index.php at line 13
I looked at the other bugs here and this was a constant complaint. We saw the solution and followed the directions here -- Resources and that didn't help anything.

About 3/4s of the games work fine the others not so much, I have to reinstall them in various methods with or without the extra files outside of the .swf files.

Here are the addons I have installed:

U3po2.png

These are the list of games still giving us the error(s):

100 Men
5 Card Slingo
Alliant
Art of War
Bango
Bejeweled Blitz
Bloons
Critter Pinball - Error The requested game could not be found.
Dynomite
Frontline Defense
Heap Heap
Magnet Towers
Mahjong
Shoot the Gems
Sonic the Hedgehog
Village Defense

They work fine when playing but when we try to submit a score of any kind we get the error from the OP.

The other 50 or so games work fine, still not sure what's wrong.

We do not have Xenporta set as the Index Controller but went ahead and did the file edit anyway.

I also have the same problem. But I have an observation that I have this problem with v32 games.
To confirm it, I install v2 and v32 version of same game (bloody pingu), v2 version works fine, but v32 version has the below problem.
Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Data truncated for column 'score' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in Arcade/Model/Session.php at line 11
Arcade_Model_Session->saveSession() in Arcade/ControllerPublic/ArcadeUgly.php at line 227
Arcade_ControllerPublic_ArcadeUgly->actionIpbSaveScore() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/apache/htdocs/xf/index.php at line 13

Back