You tell me

• YeS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Other

• Total voters
Well Shachren tells me that he banned me for a week and I and still Banned I got banned on the 18th and it is the 27th it has been 8 days witch is 1day over my ban so unless the shoutbox is down Shachren suck at his job he does on here and I think that the ban shout be gone by tomorrow.

SORRY OTHER MEMBERS AND STAFF IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS TO YOU NO IT IS ALL TO SHACHREN BECAUSE HE DOES NOT MESSAGE ME BACK AND HE IS VAUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well excuse the felgercarb outta me for being on vacation and not near my computer 24/7. A polite message would go a long way next time fuckers.

DON'T. HATE. ON. SACHREN! Or anyone for that matter. Aw don't worry Sachren (whispers to sachren: He probably deserved it). and orphan, does the shoutbox matter that much that you need to write a hate letter because he forgot ONE day. I say we should all go outside and Play!!!!!!! I will bring the frisbee and football. Tye, you bring Drinks! Garcia you bring the... uuuummmmm.... you know, the.... Dancers!

Yea, anyone gets banned, there IS a reason for it, if the ban passes one day, calm the frack down. you can handle a couple days without the chatbox, not like anyone talks much on it anyway, just get your posts up in the forums, start new threads. DO SOMETHING, other than complain about your life.

Maybe we should all try and be more active on the forums before worrying about the chat box... I'm not saying for you not to use it, I'm just saying that if you're in doubt of whether to post on the forum or chat box, go with forum!
<

Back