Stolen Lover

DAMM JACK! GRRRRRRRR! he's annoyin me! And OMG, how cruel is Kane, doing that and tricking Vaughn like that!

Great chapter Alias, yet another fic that I'm glued 2, man, u guys are all soo great at writing, keep it up! (y) :D (y)

....Wow. Uh..Thanks for reviewing!! You really make me motivated. Okay, get hyped, cause here's the rest of chapter 4!!!(I couldn't type it all yesterday because my brother had to get on to do homework.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4-Part 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So he talked to her." Sloane said, turning his chair.
Kane nodded. "Yes. He obviously knows her well."
Sloane sadly sighed. "It's a shame. That Sydney betrayed me." He looked up at Kane. "I always thought of her as a daughter."
Kane looked at him surprised, then she pushed it aside. "Arvin, now's the time to get revenge! I'll send a team to extract her."
"No." Sloane said, stopping Kane. She looked at him shocked. "I have a better idea."

She didn't smile, she usually smiles. Sydney thought that was weird. She looked troubled, really troubled.
"Sydney, your father talked to me earlier." Irina said, something was bothering her.
She looked hard at her mother. "About what?"
Irina sighed, shaking her head. "Basically, he doesn't want you looking for Vaughn. And he wanted me to stop helping you. To try to convince you, to stop."
Sydney's face broke into hard anger and confusion. "What the hell does he think he's doing? He has no right to-"
"He's convinced it's a trap." Irina interuppted. "And he doesn't want you to get hurt." Sydney looked away at a loss for words. Sometimes her father could really piss her off. "Sydney, I think he's hiding something from you."
Sydney whipped her head around to face her mother. "What do you mean?"
"While we were talking, he seemed to be holding something back. Like he had another, bigger reason to prevent your search."
Sydney stared at Irina in shock. "You think he know's something about Vaughn?" She waited for her mother's reply in suspense.
Derevko nodded. "Yes, I do."
Shaking her head in anger, Sydney looked in another direction. "What could he know?"
Irina softly shook her head, thinking. "I don't know."

Sydney sat on her bed, thinking of what her mother had said. Jack has kept things from her before, lots of times. But this is Vaughn. She knew that Jack didn't care about Vaughn. But she did, and he cares about her. What does he know that he won't tell her?
Her thoughts were interupted by her cell phone making a weird beeping sound. She looked at it confused as she reached for it. On the small screen there was a typed message.
Call him
Her mind went wild. Who was sending her this message? Call who? she sat thinking for a second, then she got it. Vaughn! Call Vaughn!!!
With out thinking about the reasons or possibilities they'd want her to call him, she quickly dialed his number. Her heart skipping, she pressed the phone hard to her ear. Eagerly waiting for him to pick up.
Her heart jumped when the line clicked and stopped ringing. "Hello?"
She couldn't move, breath, think. It was actually, really...Vaughn! It was his voice! She broke down, tears pouring, sobs shaking her body. "Vaughn! Vaughn were are-"
"Hello?" He asked, cutting her off.
"Vaughn...?" She stopped crying, sobing, confusion sweeping over her. He had to hear her. He had to! "Vaughn!
"Hello?"
"Vaughn it's me! You have to hear me!" She screamed, tears running down her face. She sniffed and let out a shaky breath. "Please..." There was a click, and silence. She froze and waited. A few seconds later, the dial tone rang in her ear.
Still crying, she brought the phone down from her ear. She stared at the wall. They wanted to torture her, make her suffer. So they told her to call him. And with out hesitation, with out thinking she did. She shook her head. "Vaughn..."

\

Okay that's chapter 4. I'll have chapter 5 up soon, I'm almost done with it. So what did you think?

bluheart13 said:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!NOW I NEED MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
i so agree! i loved that chapter and i can't wait for more~me` :cool:

ARGH! their playng with syd and vuaghn's minds and emotions! Cruel Sloane and Kane!!
Another great chapter Alias, post more soon! :D

*~Loz~*

You know, I knew there was a reason that I hated Jack... Uch, stupid Jack and Kane and Sloane and ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!! This is really great. But did she call Vaughns cell or his house?? I know you probably wrote that, but sometimes I read too fast for my brain and I miss stuff... POST MORE SOON! Great job once again.

You know, I knew there was a reason that I hated Jack... Uch, stupid Jack and Kane and Sloane and ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!! This is really great. But did she call Vaughns cell or his house?? I know you probably wrote that, but sometimes I read too fast for my brain and I miss stuff... POST MORE SOON! Great job once again.

Um...It was his cell.

Okay, here's the deal. I am like, a page away from being done with chapter 5. So I'll try to finish it tonight and post it up. But if I don't, you'll have to forgive me. I can't tell you guys how happy it makes me that you like this so much!! It really makes me keep going!! Thank you so much!!

Wow this is great! I love it, it keeps getting better and better! Poor vaughn and Syd! Stupid Jack, Solane, and Kane! you have me hooked, I want tp know more, please post more soon!

OKay, I have worked long and hard on this chapter, knowing what I want, but not knowing what pace or how. After many hours, days, I have finally, Chapter 5. Prepare yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5
~~~~~~~~~~

Irina listened carefully to every word that Sydney's mouth formed. She could tell, Sydney was doing everything in her power not to cry. Her voice would squeak from time to time. She would look away and wipe at her eyes. This was mental torture for her. And that was obviously the point of the written message, telling her to call Vaughn.
"What I don't understand." Sydney said once she was done explaining what had happened. "Is before, they told me to stop looking for him. But then they told me to call him."
Derevko shrugged. "They probably don't want you to find him. But they want to make you suffer."
"I think it's more than that." Sydney replied plainly. She lowered her head, looking to the ground. "Earlier today, I got a call on my phone." She shook her head as she shrugged. "No one was there. It was like a dead line." Her mother shifted her wieght to the other foot. She slightly narrowed her eyes, her curiosity knawing at her. "When I called Vaughn...it must have been the same for him." She looked down, pausing. When she looked back up, she didn't have tears which Irina expected to see. But instead, she saw immense pain, glowing in Sydney's eyes. "They wanted us to hear each other, in a certain way. Make us suffer. Make Vaughn suffer." Tears burned her eyes. She took a couple deep breaths, wipping the tears from her cheeks. "And when I think of what they must be doing to him..." Her mouth stayed open as she softly shook her head, searching for words. Her mouth going dry.
"Sydney, don't. Don't think about it." Her mother said with a begging tone. She watched Sydney, her eyes now glistening with pain. Her daughter was so in love with Vaughn. He meant everything to her. How could Jack do nothing? Their daughter was in tragic pain!
Sydney had been taking deep breaths, calming herself. Her cheeks and eyes were red from the material of her jacket being wipped across them. With dying eyes, a painfilled, horrified face, she looked up to face her mother. "I love him, mom."

Sydney closed the front door, gloomly bowing her head. She dragged her feet, wearily walking to the counter. She set her keys down, and she noticed a big manilla envelope. Curious, she looked around, and saw Francie on the couch.
"Hey Syd!" Francie called, turning around. A huge smile streched across her face.
Sydney smiled back, not really in the mood. "Hi. What's this?" She held up the envelope.
Francie shrugged. "I don't know. It's for you, it came in the mail."
Sydney looked back to the envelope. There was no return adress. Who sent it? "Oh, it's probably an account listing I've been needing for work." Sydney replied. She walked down the hall, calling back to Francie. "I'm going to take a shower!"
"All right!" She heard Francie's voice yell back.
Energy raced through Sydney once she had the door closed. She rushed to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Letting the water run, she sat on her bed.
She studied the envelope carefully. It was stiff. Her mind was blazed with the curiosity of what it was. She hesitated, afraid to open it. Cautiously, she pulled back the seal. Fear trembling her hands, she reached inside.
As soon as she saw the contents, she dropped them, her eyes wide and filled with tears. She gasped, her voice squeaking. Tears poured onto her face. She held her hands up to her mouth, shaking violently.
Her tears dripped onto the photographs that put her in terror. That froze her. She shook her head and whispered. "No..." Then she formed her hands like claws around her head, clinging to the air screaming. "NO!"

Okay, I have more but I'm going to a movie that is starting soon. SOrry!!!!! I'll have more up later!!!

Back