Stolen Lover

I love it so much, as you already know. But still I love that we can still have stories from way back when....like episode 12 about. Nice rounded alias fics....perfect! Keep up the good work....like I know you can do regardless.

Okay, sorry for the wait, but I had to finish chapter 7! Unfotunetly, I don't yet have enough of Chapter 8 written to give you a spoiler. So you'll have to go without. But here is Chapter 7! Enjoy

~~~~~~~
Chapter 7
~~~~~~~

He looked over at her. She was sleeping. Either that, or she had just closed her eyes. He didn't know how she could sleep. He sure couldn't, not when he had her to look at.
A certain knowledge had been eating at him. Jack knew about SD-6 having him in custody. But he didn't tell Sydney. Why? Should he tell her about this? He wanted to, a lot. But Jack would probably shoot him in the face.
But it wasn't just that. It was...He didn't know. Something. There was no real way to describe what was making him hold back.
She might not believe him. It's happened before. She might get angery and not talk to him. That happened recently. Or maybe she'll smile brightly at him and say she could see her father doing that. That has never happened, and probably never will. So there was a simple conclusion; he was stuck. Before he could think anymore of it, Sydney stirred.
"Vaughn?" She whispered and slowly, she opened her eyes.
He looked over at her and smiled. "Hi."
She smiled back. "How long have you been awake?"
"I never slept."
"Me niether." She faintly smiled.
It was wierd. Laying on the cold, concriet floor of an almost pitch black room. About a yard apart from one another, acting and talking like they were somewhere else.
After a while of quiet, Vaughn spoke. "What do you think Sloane will do to us?"
"I don't like to think about it." Sydney replied. "Although, my dad is probably going behind Kendall's back, and getting a team together to raid SD-6."
"I would normaly say, you're dreaming. But, this is your father we're talking about."
Suddenly the door was violently shoved open, and Sydney and Vaughn bolted upright. Multiple footsteps echoed in the small room. Sydney shuddered as the face of the visitor came into the light.
"Sark." She stated coldly.
"Good to see you too, Sydney." Sark responded. He motioned to some men behind him.
Sydney panicked as she and Vaughn were pulled to their feet and handcuffed. "What's going on?" Sydney asked, fear apparent in her voice.
Sark smiled reassuringly at her. "No need to worry Sydney. We're just going for a little drive."
"Where to?" She asked firmly, as she was tugged forward.
"That is for my to know, and for you to find out." Sark replied amused.
Sydney sneered as she and Vaughn were roughly pushed and pulled down a hall. Gun shot's, yells, and screams echoed faintly. Sydney planted her feet in the ground. "What's going on?" She demanded through clamped teeth.
Sark looked over at Vaughn. He struck his hand out, crushing his gun across Vaughn's scull. Sydney screamed, begging for Sark to do no more, as Vaughn slammed onto the ground. His ribs cracking more. Sark put the hammer of his gun into place, aiming at Vaughn.
"There will be no questions, no demands, and no delays." Sark informed her. "Or there will be pain, screams, and blood. Not yours."
The knott in her throat and the pit in her stomach did not go away when she swallowed. She nodded, and Sark lowered his gun.
"Pick him up." He ordered to the men. Once they did, they quickly continued through dark halls. The gun fire and yelling still echoing.
But it all faded away when they stepped through a door, into a parking garage. Sydney decided that she had to do something when she saw the white van. With out getting Vaughn hurt.
"Throw them in the back." Sark told his men, opening the drivers side door and getting in. Sydney saw him in the rear-view mirror, talking on his cell phone. And his faint voice. "I've got them in the van. We'll be at the destination soon."
Two men pulled Vaughn up into the van, pushing him down into a sitting position. The two men who held Sydney began to push her toward the van. She put one foot on the edge of the van, and pushed.
The two guards fell back onto the ground, and so did Sydney. A loud gun shot went off. And then another, and a loud thump. Startled, Sydney looked up at the van. One of the henchmen lay sprawled out, blood trickling from his chest. sark lowered his gun and looked at the other man. "Keep her alive!" He ordered. The henchmen stepped forward, and then made a hard fall, triping over Vaughn's foot.
Sydney's attention went back to the guards on either side of her. It would be hard to take them out hand cuffed. Just when Sydney got to her feet, there was a loud creak of a door being pushed open. The two henchmen beside her fell to the ground once two gun shots went off.
A look of panic and fear flashed across Sark's face. He whirled around and slammed on the gas pedal. The car screeched into a start. The henchmen in the back began to close the back doors.
Sydney bolted after the van, feeling akward running with her hands cuffed behind her. But she was only thinking of the man she loves, again being stolen from her. She got one last look at his face, and the door was closed, and the van disappeared around a corner. Tears poured down her face, and she screamed. "Vaughn!"

Sydney's body shook and fell to her knee's. She began to sob, and imedietly, she felt hands on her shoulders. "Sydney?" A soft voice that she very well recognised, made her look up.
"Mom?" She stared, shocked. "How did you-Did Kendall- Mom what's going on?"
Irina reached for the cuffs on Sydney's wrists. "Kendall wouldn't send a team to come get you." She explained. "Your father wouldn't put up with that, so he issued a team himself." She unlocked the cuffs and pulled them from Sydney's wrists. "I asked if I could tag along."
"Did you get-"
"Sloane?" Irina interuppted. She sadly shook her head. "No, and we didn't get Kane either."
Sydney looked out into the street. "They took him from me, again." With more tears, she looked to her mother. "I didn't even get to tell him that I love him!"
Irina pulled her daughter into an embrace, rocking softly. Sydney cried hard on her mother's shoulder. "Shhh, Sydney. He'll be okay, he'll be okay. Sloane won't kill him. He needs him to get to you. Don't worry, Vaughn will be okay. We'll get him back. I'll be sure of it."
"It's still hard!" Sydney sobbed harder.
"I know. But you need to be strong Sydney. You have to be, for Vaughn."
They sat like that for a while. Irina gently rocked, holding Sydney. For a while, all Sydney could do was cry. But after a while, her sobs subsided, and she pulled away from her mother. Sniffing, she wipped at her eyes. "Mom, I found out something about dad."

"Sydney started to struggle, I was already in the van, I couldn't do anything. Then Derevko showed up." Sark explained.
Sloane arched an eyebrow. "Derevko?"
Sark nodded. "She took out two of my men. I didn't wait around." He shook his head. "I use to work for her, I know what she's capable of. If I hadn't left, our plan would have never transpired."
Sloane nodded, acknowledging this. "You did well. Now, we start over again. Torture her mentally."
Sark looked surprised. "Again?"
"I don't tolerate betrayl Mr. Sark. From anyone. Sydney isn't the only one who has. If we get another person who she cares about, we'll be able to do more damage."
"I think I know who you mean."

"I'm glad you're back safely Sydney." Jack told her, true meaning in his eyes.
She just stared coldly at him. "They took Vaughn again." Jack didn't react in the slightest bit. He just continued to stare, as if wondering what the point was. "You don't care, do you?"
Jack hesitated, then opened his mouth. "Sydney-"
"Ever since Vaughn disappeared," Sydney said, cutting him off. "for forty-eight hours, you tried to convince me to stop looking for him. I thought, that you must really, hate Vaughn. And I still do think that." They stared in quick silence. "But I never thought-" She shook her head.
"When it became clear to me, that Sloane wasn't the one who killed Wilkom," She continued to stare hard at him. Her face unreadable. "It also became clear who did. I don't know why I didn't see it before. But now, it makes perfect sense."
"Sydney-"
"And then I pieced things together, trying to figure it out. But I got no answers, no conclusions." The look in her eyes changed slightly, adding curiosity. "But instead, a possiblity, a question. Of which the answer is the conclusion."
Jack didn't speak, only studied her in silence. Terrified of the next words that will fall from her lips. He was only guessing, what it would be. That guess was enough to make him shudder.
"Did you know?" She asked him, tears swealling in her eyes. "Did you know that they were going to do this to him?" Her body and breath trembled as she waited for his answer.
His face was the way it always is. Stone, with no emotion. He hesitated before answering. "Yes."
She slashed her hand hard against his face. The crack of slapping skin rang loud in the room, and in her ears. He slowly turned his head back to face her. Still no emotion.
Tears trickled down her face. Her lower lip trembled. She glared at him with red and puffy eyes. "How could you? You knew yet you did nothing!" She inhaled sharply and shook her head. Two sobs escaped her. "You know he's important to me, you know that I'd do anything for him." She paused and let out a few more sobs. "You know that I love him." She whispered. She shook her head and more tears fell. "How could you?"
His stone face broke the slightest bit. His dark eyes glistened and his lips parted. "I wanted, to help him, Sydney." His voice had a certain low sadness. It was quiet, shaky. And he looked truly pained. For Vaughn or for her, Sydney couldn't tell. "But I couldn't. I tried. But," Slowly, sadly, he shook his head. "But I couldn't."
Sydney's tears errupted again, and her body shook more violently with sobs. Slowly, she leaned into him, hiding her face on his shoulder. She gripped his suitcoat untill her knuckles were white. Her sobs made his body tremble with hers.
"I love him dad." She said, her voice mufled and quiet.
He held her tight. "I know Sydney. I know."

"I don't believe him."
"What do you mean?"
"He never tried to help Vaughn. Ever since I started working here, dad's only attitude toward Vaughn has been hatred. He would care more about a rat, than he would Vaughn. I don't know, it just isn't him, to help people like that. In the past, he's gotten completely innocent people killed in order to save me."
"I can understand that. Where you're coming from I mean."
"He did, however, try to save Danny. But he never knew Danny, like he does Vaughn. I think dad want's Vaughn out of my life. I think he's glad this happened."
"I don't really like to day it Sydney, but it sounds like your father to me." Irina stated.
Sydney took in a deep breath. "So, you agree with me."
Irina nodded. "And as before, I will do everything I can to help you find Vaughn. I won't let your happiness be taken from you Sydney."
Sydney gave her mother a small smile. "Thanks mom."

"Syd, oh my gosh! Where have you been? I've been worried so much my hair's falling out!" Francie hugged Sydney, then looked at her expecting an answer.
"Oh, Francie, I'm so sorry! I had a last minute trip, and I-I got so tied up, I couldn't call-I'm sorry!" Sydney pulled Francie into another hug.
Francie smiled and patted Sydney's back. "I'm glad you're home Sydn. Things were getting dull."
"We can fix that." Sydney replied, smiling brightly. "How's Will?"
Francie rolled her eyes. "He's been so worried about you, I thought he was going to hire the entire FBI to find you."
Sydney laughed. "I'll be sure to give him a call."
Francie's eyes expanded in panic. "You better! He's been over, and calling non-stop!"
"I'll go check my messages, and then we'll go do something. Okay?" Sydney cheerfully offered.
Francie beamed. "Hurry up girl!"
Still smiling, Sydney closed her room door, and played her messages while she picked out some new cloths. The first was from Will, having a heart attack, telling her to call him. The second was from Will, wondering why she hadn't returned his first call, and why she didn't tell him she was leaving on another trip. And the third, well, it was from Will. Her answering machine had become his daily, no hourly, log. She chuckled.
It was when the fourth message played, that she stopped everything, and in absolute horror, dropped her cloths. Breathing, heavy, haggard breathing. Then beating, and screams. Blood boiling screams, that made her completely freeze, turning white. And cold, wicked laughter. Panting, breathing, chuckling. And a soft whisper, repeating her name, over and over. And then a very faint, "I love you." Then it ended with a loud gun shot. And that was it.

So, what did you guys think? I can assure you, I'm working hard on Chapter 8!! Well, please review! I want to know what you guys think of this chapter!!!

:jawdrop: :confused: :( NOOOOOO!!! Oh no...... no no no...you have me bawling here!!! Sniffle sniffle sniffle sniffle....oh no.... :( They can't do this to Vaughn! Sniff sniff sniff...

:thinking: :jawdrop: Oh my God! I'm speechless! How could they do that to Vaughn??!!::sniffle::sniffle::Please don't make Vaughn suffer anymore!! Write soon. I gotta know what happens to Vaughn!

~Shammi~ :love:

holy hell this is the best story ever!!!! ugh i cant take this anymore!!! omg my eyes are filling with tears!!! post more sooooon and i mean soooon!!! :eek:

kleverkitten said:
:jawdrop: :confused: :( NOOOOOO!!! Oh no...... no no no...you have me bawling here!!! Sniffle sniffle sniffle sniffle....oh no.... :( They can't do this to Vaughn! Sniff sniff sniff...
ditto! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! what's gunna happen to him. i know that you didn't kill him alias! i will send you hate mail if you did. j/k! that was a wonderful chapter though. i can't wait for more! ~ amber(call me amber for now on! i love that name)

:thinking: Holy cow!! My eyes are as red as blood! Your story is soo sad. I can't take it anymore! You have to write more and make this story have a happy ending!!

~Shammi~ :love:

ahhhhh nooo!!!!! dont kil someone else!!! noo!! dont kill vaughn and dont kil will either!!!! ahhh!! the suspense is killin me again!!!

Oh my god!! That was positively amatzing!! It was just so intense and suspensful!! I love this fic!! I can't wait to see what happens next!!

WOW!!! ur chap's are soooo great Alias - action packed and full of suspense! I'm hanging on here, cant wait 4 ur update - i wonder who they're gonna take as well as Vaughn, Will??? Jack???? u've got me, I'll juz have 2 wait till next update - pleese dont b 2 long, my patience is fading! LMAO!

*~Loz~* :blondewig:

Back