Stop Crying Your Heart Out

ashqua

Cadet
Stop Crying Your Heart Out​

Summary : They wanted to be a family, they needed their family to support them but they never did, they drove them away...

A/N : I know what you must be thinking, she is crazy she has already way too many WIP, but don't worry this fic is almost over, I have only three chapters left to type :D . It will probably be my first Alias fic which will finished :lol:

Like always this story is dedicated to my little Bouliepooe because she is the one who found the title, she rocks!!! If you ever need help to find a tittle for your fic or you have a writer's block, call her :lol:

Boulie, t'es trop hyper top :hug:
:lol:
Oui ça fait pas trop Français, mais who cares? :P

I'd like to apologize to those who got a Pm from me more than once :bush:
Now, enjoy your Christmas present ...

Chapter One

"So what do you want to do?" Vaughn asked her from the couch where he was sitting ever since he had walked into the house more than two hours ago. Sydney and he were talking of that for those two hours and it did not seem like they were about to make a decision. All they were doing was talk and argue...

"What do I want to do?" Sydney repeated, feeling her anger rise with every word she was pronouncing. "What do you think I want to do? How am I suppose to answer to such a question?"

"Well, I'm sorry but it's not as if I can tell you what to do!" he replied, as angry as her.

"Don't yell at me!"

"Sydney, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, it's just that..."

"I know! It wasn't supposed to happen but it did and now there it is. We have to decide what do, right now I need you to help me more than anything." she said in tears, how could this happen to them? They had always been careful but apparently it was not enough because at twenty one she was pregnant. All she needed at the moment was to be in Vaughn's arms, with him telling her everything would be alright, but that would probably not be the case this time because unlike usually, this time they were not arguing over a meaningless one, it was bigger.

"Come here." he said waiting until Sydney was in his arms to speak again. "Do you want this baby?"

"What about you?"

"I asked first but if you want to know yes I want this baby and before you call me crazy let me explain. I know we're both students, we live in Boston which is on the east coast whereas our parents live on the west coast, I don't think I will ever be able to make you have an abortion. But if you want one then I will stand by your side at every step."

"No, I also want this baby, I can't kill it knowing it's our baby but ..."

"It will be hard, I know that but we're stronger than what you think, we will make it trough, there is no doubt in my mind. Sydney we love each other, we practically live together and all we will have to do is stick together to make it work, if you want to give it a try I will be there, whatever happens."

"Thank you." Sydney replied, knowing she wouldn't be able to say more, she hid her face in the crook of his neck, and started to cry again. Vaughn could nothing but held her tight until her tears stopped, which happened thirty minutes later. Raising her head, she looked Vaughn, more concerned and afraid than she had been when she told him she was pregnant. "What about our parents?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Don't tell me not to worry about it because we both know they won't exactly be thrilled with our new, on the contrary."

"Sydney, we will tell them but right now we will keep it between the two of us and when we will be ready to share our news we will."

"Vaughn are you happy?" Sydney suddenly asked, meeting his eyes."I mean, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I have never been so sure about something in my life before. Sydney, you and I are going to have a family that's all that matters, the rest doesn't matter."

"I love you." she said, taking his head in her hands to kiss him on the lips.

"I love you too."

The Vaughns and the Bristows were all sitting in the living room of the latter and drinking coffee. Sydney and Michael who had decided that the time had come for them to tell their parents had invited them for a meal since they were going back to Boston in less than a week. They had tried to postpone it for as long as they could, but at some point they realized they had to tell them about Sydney's pregnancy.

Vaughn squeezed Sydney's hand, stood in front of their parents who looked up, surprised to see him suddenly so serious and an anxious Sydney next to him. During the whole meal they had been silent and sharing glances over their plates which had worried their parents.

"Sydney and I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" his mother asked with a smile, hoping it was nothing.

"Well ... Sydney and I we ... well ... she is pregnant!" he quickly said.

The four adults looked at them with wide open eyes, suddenly their mothers started to cry but unlike William who was comforting his wife Jack was glaring at them, as if he was about to kill them. Then without a word, he got up and left the room, not even looking in their direction as he did so, he was ignoring them.

Don't worry Jack will be back in the next chapter and be ready for the worst ...
:whistle:

oooooh. i really like it!!!
why do mothers always cry when this kind of thing happen??? I mean... come on!! get a grip!!
Please PM me

Back