Stopping with smoking?

Here the first place to be for people who wanna know how to quit with smoking .
With analysis , we can see when you're started with it and why. All other stuff may be here, but please do not sponsor it.
:P

Thx ;)

SecretAgentMan said:
i quit before I even started
That's easy, but when your fathes does smoke, then you already have nicotine, without smking and then it's difficult to stay from it.
Not easy, when you're on street, and you see someone smoking then you are happy, strange.

PS I don't smoke.

my dad used to smoke... blah it sucked... i hate smoke and can't stand it

whenever i go to new york... rockefeller once, this guy in front of me at the skating rink smoked a CIGAR and i was choking and i just wanted to shoot his neck off :lol:

I'm with you and Sam. I quit before I started but then again I am only 12. The only ppl that I've known to smoke in my family were my grandma and grandpa but they quit AGES ago. Luckily.... phew....

It really is disgusting, but when you do it for a couple of weeks, you are kinda addictive then.
And then, you'll like it and you smoke more and more.
It's a illusion when you do like it.

I tried it once when I was 11, and I couldn't inhale it properly ;) , and I didn't like it one bit. None of my mates smoke, so that's great.

My mum does but not infront of me much. She goes in the back garden. I don't like to see her smoke, and I've told her plenty that I want her to quit.

Yup, that's te bes way to do it. I smoked pot once, and it made me so sick, I swore never to do it again. 5 years later, I did it again, but it happened again, and swore never to do it again!

Never smoked pot. Apart from alcohol, I don't take drugs. I was going to try it but I passed out before I had time to. ;)

hahaha...I passed out afterwards! But I don't do anything except alcohol any more, not after I was almost caught for possession! (drying somebody elses weed in my oven :rolleyes: )