Storm

As we got back to the hotel we were completly wet. I looked over at Vaughn and Weiss and started to laugh. They looked so sad all wet and their hair was flat on thier faces. They didn't say anything and just walked inside. I open the door to my room I felt a draft, I remembered closing my window before I left. I walked around to see if anyone was here. I saw a shadow, I pointed my gun and yelled "Dont move"

Vaughn turned around and gave me a wierd look. I told him about the whole window thing. He said that he would stay here until Ifelt better, I wanted to say yes. But I didnt want him to think I needed him to stay.

Weiss came into my room and asked us If we wanted to go to the bar down stairs. I really was tired so I said no. Vaughn went because he didn't want him to go by himself.

It was about three in the morning when I woke up and I walked over to Vaughn and Weiss's room, but there was no answer. I put a rob on and took the elevator down stairs. The music was playing loud and lots of people we dancing and having a drink. I looked around to see if Weiss and Vaughn were somewhere in there. Then I saw her Alice, talking to Vaughn. My my heart dropped and I felt like I was going to cry. I turned around and left before they saw me.

ok. i really cannot wait any longer for this fan fic!! will there be a show down between alice and syd?wutz gonna happen! plz post more!

You know what should happen? Sark should bust in and shoot Alice down or something, and that would solve all of our Alice problems! (Sorry, I just got carried away!) Oh, and poor Syd, she must feel so crushed!

Hmmm, I hate alice. You see? I don't even respect her enough to capitalize her name, so there! Sorry... I'm gonna shut up now... Ok, so now Sydney has to get dressed to look really pretty, and some other really hot guy has to ask her to dance, and Vaughn has to see it... and maybe alice works for sloane! or not... I don't know, gona shut up now, for real this time, I promise

Heh, I'm sure whatever IluvVaughn13 writes will be much better, and I can't wait to read it! Thanx about the sig. Alias, Alias Elle made it for me! I love it too!

I just kept asking myself why was she here? I wanted to go back I looked for something to where because well Icouldn't go in a my PJ's. I found this cute black dress, than I put my hair up. As I got in the elevator there were a bunch of people all dressed up to got down to the party. I started talking to them and they invited me to hang out with them down stairs. Of course I have nothing better to do so I said yes.

We all entered the club, this really nice guy that was in the group asked me to join him and some of the others to dance. I haven't had this much fun in awhile. I looked over to see Weiss talking to some girl and Vaughn still talking to Alice. I didn't feel like looking at that anymore so I just kept on Dancing.

Then I glanced over and saw that Vaughn was staring at me, then a man came up to Alice and kissed her. Then she said by to him and walked away. Vaughn was still staring at me, I started to blush. Then this guy started to grabbed me, he was not in the group that I came with. He started to hurt me, I pushed him back but he still keep on coming. Then he feel to the floor because someone puched him I looked up and Vaughn was standing there looking down at him.

enjoy

Back