Storms?

Yeah. :D I've got an uncle in San Francisco and he'll be willing to build a house there if we move. (He's an engineer.)

I hope we do move, cuz it's a little dreary here in the Lone Star State. -_- Oh well, It's still pretty nice here. :smiley: But I think it would be awesome if I moved to California. (I went to San Francisco in the summer. I totally loved the Golden Gate Bridge and Lombard St.! :lol:smiley:

*Howdy yall! How's everybody doin?* ^_^

Today was cold, of course, but sunny with clouds. Then around 2:00, it started pouring all of a sudden with strong winds. After less than ten minutes, the rain and wind stopped and the sun came out and was shining.

its POURING RIGHT NOW
and it was halinign today
i think this is the second or thrid real storm
so much rain
but the worst part was that my power almost went out during ALIAS. all i could think was to pay someone on this site to send it to me.... luckily it didnt happen
btw, i live in san joooooooooose and i happen to know bittzybobby or however you spell it, and papa bristow. only thru speech and debate. but yes so wet
the cali alias convention, grrreat idea

oh I want to go to the cali alias convention! :(
I've never been to California before, but I really want to go!! My school's choir will be performing in San Francisco over Spring Break, and hopefully I'll be able to go then.

It was all rainy and miserable here Ohio today....and all the snow is melted.
I wanted to go skiing today really badly, but it was too rainy. :(

there is no cali alias convention..it was kinda a joke.. but hey its not a bad idea....finally it cleared up today.. but they said MORE freakin rain is coming..i hate this..

yeah its been really dry and in this year... we had a huge fire in our area....the fallbrook fires....alot of people i know got their house burned down.. very sad...

SiriCerasi said:
Im in Mountain View. And now theres supposed to be another storm tomorrow! Hey, maybe we should have an Alias convention...
Hey, I was born in Mountain View! :D

I'm still in California, and we have been getting hammered with storms! I am headed to the mountains for Christmas, and it looks like we'll have snow for sure! (y)

I'm around Los Angeles and it was raining so hard about 2 days ago. There was a blackout and I am very thankful for the inventor of electricity. How can they live w/out it?!

Back