Story Ideas

:D I have some ideas for some stories so you chose the best one and I'll write it!

Ok ANOTHER Season 3:

Trying Again

Sydney has been back for 3 weeks now, when Irina sends her an e-mail to go to a warehouse in Long Beach. Jack sends Weiss out with a team, there they discover a baby girl who's about 1 in a half. The take her back to JTF where the discover is Sydney and Vaughn's love child. Sydney has no where to go so she moves in with her dad, and baby bristow follows, BUT Sydney isn't so kind when Vaughn wants to see his baby girl.

Ok A Jack/Irina fic

It's been years sincethe Alliance was destroyed, but J/I have a little secret. Sydney has a little sister who's only 5. Remeber SpyMama and SpyDad sex well there you go. After Jack dies sadly(not killed), Sydney wants to raise her little sister since their mother is a mental case. How will she find them? And get her wee sis?

Ok there you go decide and I'll write!!!

Oh! Well these are both so damn good! But I'll have to pick the first one!
a) because I'm a major S/V shipper
b) Its sounds like such a good storyline with them all living together
c) I wanna see why Syd doesn't want to let Vaughn se his child!

So there, you have my opinion, good luck with the story and please PM when you do start it (even if it is the other one) :D

nattie :angelic:

I find both storylines amazing, so pick whatever you feel more like writing :D Just pm me when you post please, I'm really looking forward to reading your story :D

Ok I have made up my mind I am going to write both stories! I am writing the first one now! The second will be up later, plus my other story so thres 3 stories geez~

Back