Story Of The Year

I don't think there's a thread on Story of the Year yet, as I browsed through the first 16 pages of the music forum, so I'm starting one. :lol: Who else is a fan?

I was looking for a thread on them! Their cd is awesome! Their lyrics are great and their beat just adds to it!

What's your favorite song?

I absolutely love "Anthem of Our Dying Day" "Burning Years" and "Swallow the Knife" the best!

I've only heard Until The Day I Die but I like it. :smiley: I was in the process of "acquiring" their album but I never finished it... :lol: Shall do that now!

Story of the Year has alot of awesome songs...i haven't bought their cd just downloaded alot of their songs.

anthem of our dying day
sidewalks
swallow the knife
nothing can fly
until the day i die

VaughnFan13 said:
I don't think there's a thread on Story of the Year yet, as I browsed through the first 16 pages of the music forum, so I'm starting one. :lol: Who else is a fan?
i love story of the year. my friend went to one of their gigs and got two guitar picks and loadsa hugs!!! lucky! "unitl the day i die" is continuously playing in my cd-player!

I LOVE SOTY!!!!!!!!! Omg, they're coming to Toronto with Lost Prophets, and My Chemical Romance... and I dont' know if I can go!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
All of my favourite badns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally bought Page Avenue a while back. I love it! The whole CD is awesome. I listen to it almost all the time. I wanted to see them in San Francisco two weeks ago but I couldn't because it was on a school night. <_< I was bummed! Well, I hope they come back soon. I know Linkin Park has been around my area a lot, so I hope they do the same. ^_^

I love SOTY!! Bought their CD a while ago, at first I didn't like some of the songs cause they scream so much, but they grew on me :lol:

Back