Stranger In My Heart. . .

So Sydney, Nadia and Vaughn are cloned. I'm sure Irina plans on taking over APO, and who better than those three to take it down from the inside.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

wtf
soooooo much ahppened
this is sooooooooo twisted
nadia's been cloned AS WELL
i just thought itd be syd n vaughn
omg

omg the fic is twisted but i like it ......maby you could get alll the real people lock them up and replace them with the fake ones...that would be funny

thanks for the pm :smiley:

Hey an update! Please Review it really means alot!

Stranger In My Heart. . .

Vaughn looked up tiredly as Scott Finnes 'his body double' entered the room a smirk on his lips.
Vaughn had been slipping in and out of conciousness since Sydney's double. . . What was her name? Katy? Yes Katy had beat him to a bloody pulp.
"Sydney is really very beautiful. . . Quite a fine girl. . . " Scott murmured as he ran his index finger along the edge of Vaughn's chair.
Vaughn stiffened dreading what was coming next.
"So tell me does she always shave. . . Or did she do it just for me. . . " Scott leered.
Vaughn flinched.
"She was so hot. . . and wanting. . .Just the way i wanted her. . " Scott continued.
No. That couldnt be.
Sydney would never have allow Scott that far. . .
Could she?
Vaughn felt sickened.
"No! Youre lying." Vaughn said fiercely.
Scott glared and punched him viciously causing blood to flow freely from his nose.
Sydney drowsily opened her eyes.
She was being dragged down a long dimly lit corridor.
She began to struggle then but was flung into a darkened room the door locking ominously behind her. . .
"I will not agree to subject Sydney to that kind of experimentation. She and Nadia are both valuable to us as they are." Irina declared.
She was speaking to Arvin Sloane.
They were standing in a posh lab which was situated in the same building where their prisoners were.
Sloane's eyes narrowed.
"You really need to tone down your emotional problems Irina. Think how much of valuble intel we can gain if we retrieve Sydney's missing memories." Sloane said smoothly.
"I will not have Sydney brainwashed." Irina frowned.
Sloane glared.
"Then i will have to experiment on them without your Permission." He snapped.
"You would subject Nadia your own daughter to that kind of mental brainwashing?" Irina wondered aloud amazed by how cold and creul he was.
"Irina dear somethings have to be sacrificed for the greater good." Arvin Smiled evilly.
Vaughn sat back in his chair his face covered in blood.
He wondered how much more of Scott's torture he could take.
But Vaughn knew deep down it was what Scott had said about Sydney that really haunted him.
The fact that Sydney had slept with Scott.
Vaughn refused to believe that.
He had to deny it to stay sane.
It was only now that Vaughn understood how Sydney must have felt when she returned from the dead and he was married to Lauren.
The hurt and betrayal she must have felt only truly stung him now. . . .
A low groan sounded from the other side of the room.
Nadia was trying to weasel her hands free from the ropes.
Somehow Vaughn had lost the fight to try anymore. . .
Just then someone entered the room and Vaughn cringed.
Andrew Winters strolled in and walked up to Nadia.
"Nadia Nadia. . ." He murmured as he ran his index finger down her cheek.
She surreptiously stopped her plight to free herself and glared up at him.
"Do you just like saying my name or is it something more. . . " She mocked.
He smiled.
"I believe your body double Cindy has been getting very intimate with a certain Agent Weiss" he said his dark blue eyes glowing with intrest.
Nadia drew in a sharp breath.
For months she had been working up the courage to date Weiss and now he had probably been kissed 'If not more' by some woman who had stolen her identity.
She felt as if she had been robbed.
Andrew leaned in closer as he dealt the worst blow.
"She has been assigned to execute him because the directors of this project dont feel it nesscessary to clone him." Andrew announced enjoying the tormented look in her eyes.
All cockiness left Nadia and she felt as if she had been stabbed in her heart.
"No. . . You cant. . . Please. . Cant you kill Jack Bristow instead?" She cried out hopefully.
"Nadia!" Vaughn hissed angrily.
He might not exactly be a fan of Jack but he couldnt just watch her trade Jack's life for Weiss's.
Nadia glared at him.
"In case you seem to have forgotten Sydney hates her father as much as i do." she snapped and then turned back to Andrew.
"If i helped save Agent Weiss's life. . .What would i get in return. . . " he asked slowly his eyes glued to her trembling body.
She suddenly smiled seductively.
"Alot. . . Whatever you want. . . " She murmured suggestively.
She spread her legs and beckoned him closer with her index finger.
He eagerly stepped forward and ran an experimental finger down between the juncture of her thighs.
It took all of Nadia's self restraint to not kick him away.
Vaughn quickly looked away from the horrifying sight of Nadia whoring herself for Weiss's life.
He glanced at the thick glass wall which seperated him from the next room. . . And barely stifled a cry of surprise. . . .
Sydney stumbled to her knees and glanced around the room.
It was dusty and dimly lit with a single globe.
There was a thick glass wall on one side of the room and she walked up to it.
Her eyes widened in surprise as she spotted who was tied to a chair in the room next to hers.
"Vaughn!" she cried out as she placed her hands against the wall.
"Sydney. . . Its really you. . . " Vaughn whispered in awe.
Adrew had just left the room and the beautiful sight of Sydney gave him strength.
He violently twisted and toppeled his chair.
The chair broke but his hands were still handcuffed as he crawled to the glass.
His wrists were chaffed and bleeding as he placed them over Sydney's through the glass.
"Sydney. . . . I love you so much. . . " he choked out desperately.
Sydney felt tears brimming in her eyes as she realised what a battered and bruised state he was in.
Just then the door to her room was flung open and three burly security guars burst in.
"Youre coming to the lab with us Beautiful." one of them sneered as they grabbed her and began to drag her out.
But she had to say one more thing. . .
"Vaughn! I love you!" she cried out as the guard pulled out a needle to inject her. . .

Please Review!!!

aww poor Syd and Vaughn! i am SO glad that she got the chance to tell Vaughn she loved him!
and Nadia must really like Weiss to do something like that!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

woot go nadia
i love the way vaughn dsescribed ti whoring herself for weiss' life.....wait now i sound twiwted but i really love how u wrote tht

and sv r cue
how r they gonna get thru this

Back