no no no no no no no no
that did not just happen!!
where's vaughn?!
where's isabelle?!
please please please make it better!!!
-laura

This update is a little Short. . .Hope you can still enjoy
and im sorry for taking ages to update this one. :(

Sydney struggled desperately in Sark's grasp as he dragged her out of the room.
She tried to scream but he still had his hand clamped firmly over her mouth.
All thoughts of screaming however left her mind as she felt the cold butt of his gun pressed to her back.
She barely held back a whimper as he hissed in her ear.
"Scream and your precious little boyscout will get a bullet in his head. . .Do you understand me?" he asked his blue eyes staring coldly in hers.
She nodded and then pointed pleadingly to her bathrobe.
Being dragged naked down the hallway by her one time nemesis was certainly not how she had planned her holiday to go.
He paused for a moment and then with much reluctance released her so she could grab the robe.
He openly leered at her as she fumbled to quickly close the strings and it took of Sydney's self restraint to not lift up her foot and kick him.
He then roughly grabbed her continued walking down the corridor till he came to a doorway.
He flung the door open and propelled her outside. . .
Just as Micheal saw her.
"Hey!" he cried out in horror as he saw what was happening.
He ran forward but Sark shoved the gun painfully into her temple.
"Come closer and your little miss bride to be will be dead agent Vaughn." Sark spoke with brittle cheer.
Micheal paused as he looked at Sydney, his green eyes filled with fear and angst.
"Oh and dont let us forget about little junior in the our nursery." Sark smiled nastily and Micheal stiffened.
Sydney stared pleadingly at Micheal.
'Take care of Isabelle.' she mouthed then just as Sark pulled her behind him and disappeared outside. . .

Nadia stood silently staring at Isabelle who lay in her arms.
Micheal was pacing the wood floor in front of her and Nadia couldnt help but wonder morosely that if he continued doing that he might make the wood worn.
Though really she couldnt blame him.
She was also terrified about Sydney.
'After all. . .After everything Sark has to go and kidnap her.' Nadia thought depressed.
"I have to find Sydney. . .So can you look after her?" Micheal asked as he had stopped pacing.
Nadia just wordlessy nodded.
Micheal turned and was about to walk out the door when She called out behind him.
"Good luck."
he paused briefly in the doorway.
"Thanks. I think im going to need it." he replied grimly.
A few hours had passed and Still Micheal had not returned or even called.
Nadia sat in the nursery watching warily as baby Isabelle slept peacefully.
Nadia had never really looked after a baby before and she would be lying if she didnt admit that she was a little nervous.
She had wanted to inform the CIA of Sydney's kidnapping but when Vaughn had called her over he had insisted that bringing the CIA into this was a bad idea.
In some ways Nadia agreed with him.
After all, knowing the CIA they'd probably send choppers flying in and that would only warn Sark more causing him to hide even further.
Nadia was roused from her thoughts when she heard the sound of the front door shutting.
Eagerly she approached Micheal who was standing at the closed door staring at her weirdly.
"Whats up with Syd? Did you find her?" Nadia hammered out impatient to know.
Vaughn stepped closer and peered at her.
"Sydney is going to be alright." he murmured and Nadia's shoulders sank in relief.
Then suddenly a fist whipped out and viciously punched her across the face.
"Jesus! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Nadia yelled out as she fell back against the wall.
She scrambled to get to her feet desperately in pain.
She looked up to see Vaughn smiling nastily as he bore down on her.
His green eyes sparkled with malice and in that moment Nadia knew this could never be the man she was seriously beginning to consider as a future brother in law.
"You. . ." she rasped.
"How the hell did you get out of CIA custody?" she asked as she ducked to the right narrowly avoiding his well aimed kick.
"I have my ways." Scott Finnes drawled.
Then he reached down and pinned her head back against the wall as he stared at her.
"Now tell me. . .Where is Isabelle?" he asked calmly.
Micheal kept low sticking to the shadows as he crept around the derelect building near the habour in Santa Babara.
He had been driving around desperately searching for some sign of Sydney. . .
When he had spotted Sark's car hidden in the shadows behind this same warehouse.
Suddenly he came to a window and he paused glancing in.
He gasped in horror at the sight that met his eyes.
Sydney was sitting up in a chair with ropes binding her.
Sark stood over her, his gun pressed to her forehead.
It took all of Micheal's effort not to cry out as he watched this. . .
When the unmistakeable sound of a gun being cocked filled the peaceful night.
"Mr Vaughn! What a lovely surprise. . . "
a voice said behind him. . .

Please Review!

So we're playing double, double, toil and trouble. Double Vaughn has Nadia, I wonder which double has just discovered Vaughn?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Thanks for all the reviews :hug: and still being intrested in this fic :eek: i know i've taken ages to update it. :(

I've got the balance typed out so i'll to post the rest soon. :smiley:

Back