Stuck on an Island...

Im also new hi my name is Lorena i come from Puerto Rico a realy little island next to Dominican Republic and Jamaica.Im 12 years old and i love to surf :cool: sence ther are great waves!!.Well im realy happy to be a part of this group and this rocks better than other ALIAS websites!! And also i have this question if you where in a island with only 3 things wich would you have(no batteries) just a little game!!
Merry :xmas: Christmas

Hey welcome spyhuntergrl!

1. Computer/comes with games/Internet
2. TV/ Movies come with it
3. A HOUSE! with all the stuff I own. lol

My Alias binder, my Alias books....my uh............uh............I don't know.....LMAO!!!! Oh yeah, and a rubber band to shoot the wild drunken squirrels! LMAO!!! That or my hockey stick! :lol:

whoa, this is an old thread. hmm...what would i bring.

no technology? are you cruel?? just kidding. ;)

hmm...i don't know, this is hard. maybe some books, a journal, and my father's entire tool collection. :D

hahahahahahaha!! :lol: that's great, _sydney_. man, next time someone asks me that question, that's what i'm going to say.

why didn't i think of that?! :lol: ^_^

that was great sydney!LOL!!
okay i would take the following:
1. vaughn;) oh yeah!!
2. books including the Bible, alias books to keep my obsession going and the shopaholic series to keep my fashion sense alive!
3. a small luxorous hotel that has a personal staff for me and my vaughn!LOL!!!wow what a great island to be stranded on, sun, beach, vaughn and summer reading!can i be stranded now?!LOL, JK!

well, I haven't made up alist yet, but of course I would take Bill! :D

ooo, I know, I could bring a whole Office Depot with me. That way, I could be surrounded by office supplies, and live off the candy bars and assorted "office snacks" :lol:

Back