Stuff in Your Room

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
So what's in your room?

Here's what I have:

Closet: full of clothes, sports cards, school supplies, old school work, and toys/action figures.

DVD: about half of the dvds I own are in my room. The rest are in the living room.

TV: I own a 25 inch Sharp TV

VCR: Sharp brand vcr

DVD player: Sony brand dvd player

Video Games: Xbox, Playstation 2, Dreamcast, N64. I also have a bunch of games on shelves and racks.

Music: CD rack with a bunch of music cds

CD Player: Sony 51 Disc CD changer with large subwoofers

Books: one large book rack and a small one containing books from high school and books i bought for college. Some magazines and newspapers are stored here.

Dresser: a couple of dressers with clothes

Bed: full size bed.....enough for two individuals to sleep in

Computer desk: here's where I have my computer, monitory, printer, speakers,
scanner, computer paper, and other smaller items such as writing tools.

Other: tissue box, Sony 3.2 megapixel camera, chair, small trash basket and rugs over my carpet. I also have two window with curtains and a ceiling fan over my head. Diploma, trophy, and pictures are in my room as well.

On the Wall: San Antonio Spurs calendar, Halo 2 poster, movie/sports/video game poster and /newspaper clippings.

ahh, you have too much stuff.

I have two bedrooms (one at home, one at University) but put together I don't think I have that much stuff.

I have two single beds, two closets - both are half full, one desk, two dressers, one book shelf, a couple of posters, my laptop ..

...and that's about it.

Actually I have some of my movies in my room... but most are in the common area... oh I also have all my books..which is a fair amount...

I have a lot of stuff, at both rooms, at my mom's and dad's, and also being an only child i'm spoiled. :lol:

At My Mom's:

Closet: I have a very small closet, so i just have clothes and shoes in there

DVD:I don't have a lot of DVD's in my room, just my DVD player

TV: not sure on the size, but i think it's around 20"

VCR: Phillips

Video Games: Playstation, and some games

Music: I don't have my cd's at my mom's

CD Player: Boombox(CD Player, Tape player, radio)

Books: One Book shelf all sorts of books, half i don't even read.

Dresser: one dresser, cramed full of clothes

Bed: Twin size bed

Computer desk: Computer, Pens, paper

Other: tissue box, Kodak camera, chair, Picture of my friends, some beanie babies from when i was younger,keyboard, mirror

On the Wall: The OC Poster, Orlando Bloom Poster, God Remained Poster, Ribbons I've won from the fair, shelf that contains some of my ceramics, pictures i've mounted, some rugs that contain animals.

At my dad's

Closet: clothes, shoes, old toys

DVD: few of my dvd's are in my room

TV: I'm not sure on the size, but it's about 25", with a VCR and DVD player

Video Games: none, The playstation 2 is in the basement, and the X-Box is in the living room

Music: I stacked my CD's

CD Player: Sterio, with CD Player

Books: One bookshelf full of books, and a china cabinet my mom had made and i put books on it

Dresser: big dresser, full of clothes

Bed: twin size, and i have an extra bed that pulls out

Computer desk: Computer, and i store some of my book work and school work there

Other: tissue box, lamp, chair, clock, shelf, buletin board

On the Wall: posters, ribbons i've won, pictures, calender, pictures i've mounted

ok well i have 2 rooms...

bedroom:
a bed
a closet filled with clothes
a dresser filled with clothes
a tv
a stereo
cds and dvds
a purple butterfly chair

study room:
giant computer desk
giant computer
scanner
printer
speakers
2 bookshelves
a closet filled with dressy clothes and random art supplies
a pull bed with a trundle (or whatever u call it)
a pink table

i have a foutonn if thats how u spell it then of course my bunkbed that has a desk below it and alot of stuff under my bed hiidne fomr my aprents

a dresser
radios ww/ cd palyers almpos evetrywhere
posters galor
clothes clothes ladder suticases
boook shelves
cds

A twin sized bed
a closet filled with clothes, old toys, and school supplies
a dresser with tons of felgercarb on top
a cd player and tons of cd's
a desk
a toy-center filled with felgercarb that I never use
tons of old stuffed animals everywhere
a few harry potter posters from when I used to be obsessed
and now alias posters all over. :smiley:

Closet: The closet ia full of band shirts,1 or 2 skirts,quiksilver sweatshirt,surfing shirts,surf shorts,wet suit,Board games,hats,riding helmet,baseball cards,halloween masks,empty smirnoff bottles,pictures,baseball uniform,CDs,school uniforms,school sweatshirts,Athlete shirts from school and trophies.

DVD:I got all my DVDs in my room,some of the ones I have are Alias 1st and 2nd season,Indiana Jones,James Bond,SWAT,Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2,The Ring,13 going on 30,Daredevil,Catch me if you can,Lord of teh ring extended additions 1 and 2 and some other ones.

TV:Its a mediun sized Memorex one with Direct TV

VCR:Panasonic

DVD player:I use my Play Station 2

Video Games:Alias,Splinter Cell,Need For speed,Midnight Run2,Star Wars Revenge,ATV offroad fury,Mottorcrossed,Kingdom Hearts and some more.

Music:OH LOTS!!I have over 5 Large CD cases in my desk and they are all full,most of the music is Punk,Metal or soundtracks.

CD Player: A red W* one.Its pretty old.

Books:All the alias books,army books,comic books and some old school books.

Dresser:Sox,pajamas and some other stuff.

Bed:Its a tall twin one.

Computer desk:The computer is right outside my room in the hallway.Its full of CDs and papers.

Other:Surf board is in the balcony infront of my room,skateboard in my room,scanboard,strereo,Baseball bobble heads and some other stuff.

On the Wall:Mottorcross poster,Puertorican Flag in one corner,Snowboardig poster,Alias posters,Surfing posters all around,Dare Devil poster,Volcom team poster,Beer poster,Spongebob poster and a collage I made.

Beds: A Twin bed

Closet:
Bunch of clothes and other junk that's in there. :blink:

DVD:
I don't have a lot of dvds. I'm working on it. :lol:

TV: 25 inch Toshiba with a built in vcr/dvd

Video Games: Playstation 2. Here is the list of games: Alias, I have all of Tomb Raider games, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, The Sims, Need For Speed, Max Payne, and lot of sports games. I do have more games. :lol:

Computer desk: Well, actually it's really not a computer desk. My grandma gave me her old singer sewing machine table combo. I really don't really sew that much. So, I use that for my laptop.:lol:

Music: I love music. So, I have a lot of muisc CD's. So, I just stacked them. ^_^

CD Player: I have a purple stereo (I'm not sure what the brand is) I also own a CD player it's a sony.

On The wall: A clock that has a kitty. Geesh, My walls are naked! :shock: :lol:

Other: A huge piano keyboard, telescope, dresser, :Ponder: lamp, 5 or 6 house plants.

Closet: It's a small closet... but it's packed with shirts... 4 laundry baskets... ACK!!!

DVD: All the ones I own are in my room in an Atlantic DVD stack thingie.

TV: Uhh... don't know how big it is... I think 30 inch?

VCR: Don't have one.

DVD player: Samsung

Video Games: Xbox

Music: Like 100 CDs in an Atlantic CD stacker thingie.

CD Player: Panasonic something... one disc... and it slids open upwards... I think it's nifty. El oh el.

Books: Two bookcase and my chest thingie full of books.

Dresser: No dressers but a chest thingie filled with jeans, pants, and capris.

Bed: Full canopy which will be given to my sister when we move into the new house and then I'll be getting a loft bed. Cool beans.

Computer desk: My comps on it.. along with all the other junk that I have no place else to put.

Other: Lots and LOTS of Hello Kitty (lamp, alarm clock, phone, teddies) cause I'm in love. Also have a vanity which I spent $300 on and I don't even use... felgercarb!

On the Wall: Happy Bunny poster, NE Patriots poster, scroll, random pictures, bulletin board, name thingie I got done in Chinatown, puzzle... lotsa shelves..

My room is a mess... there's a lot of s*** in here cause I NEVER throw anything out. El oh el.

I have 3 rooms (1 at my moms, 1 at my dads, 1 in my flat for my uni life)

At my moms :
A desk
A chair :lol:
A bookcase : with my boks of course, DVDs, CDs, comic strips, sheets of paper, ink-jet printer, my lessons, my tins of paint, and many other things.
My adorable PC : I can go on the internet, watch DVDs...
A single bed : I hate it, I love double bed. :P
A bedside table : a light and a clock radio on it
A wardrobe
On the walls : the Alias Calendar, a paint I made, a thermometer, and a mirror.

At my dads :
A double bed :D
A bedside table : a light and a clock radio on it
Some shelves
On the walls : a pic of my sis and I and a NY Calendar (an old one)

In my flat :
A desk
A chair
A TV
A chest of drawers
A halogen lamp
A bedside table
A sofa bed
A lamp, and a clock radio
On my walls : nothing yet. I'll begin to live there on Sept. 6

at home:
Closet: jam packed full of clothes & shoes
and all my stuffed animals &ALL my beanie babies :angelic: some extra suitcases and some sewing supplies, card games, mancala (best game ever) some little figurines & stuff
Chest of drawers: more clothes, sweats, all my swim team stuff with a bunch of snow globes on top
Shelves: which have some of my DVDs, all my yearbooks from middleshcool HS, etc, pictures, more figurines & my swimming trophies
Desk: meh u know regular desk stuff.. pens pencils etc... but also has all of my Friends season tapes and my scrapbooks...
Book SHelf: which has a surprisingly limited number of books, wel it has a decent amout - all my Harry Potter books & alias books.... it also has all of my VHS tapes of suff i tapped off of TV whether it be movies, tv shows, concerts... what have you
Bed of course

Other stuff:
all my cds & tapes
boombox
all my other VHS movies
my Friends stuff (games etc)
magazines
On the walls: an Nsync poster, Friends poster, a few Friends & Alias collages I made. poster of Along Came Polly my autographed pic of the cast of friends, a winnie the pooh lithograph and a bullitenboard thing w/ a bunch of assorted felgercarb on it :blush:

queen size bed
TV (and the remote :D)
VCR
Stereo
DVD Player (and of course lots of dvds :P)
3 Dressers
Desk
Computer
Printer
Scanner
CDs
Tapes
Camera
Lots of clothes and many other things

One Hurricane Table Lamp (http://www.eurway.com/item_display.lasso?id=1504&-token.id=9561494&cat=93&s=51)

One computer desk that's probably made in the age of Rambaldi

P4 3.2 GHZ PC with 3 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB raid array

21" LCD Screen, plus a secondary 17" LCD.

30" Sony TV

No VCR (Computer has Tivo Function)

5.1 Surround sound speakers.

A closet full of Men's Express, BR, Gap stuff.

Alias posters, books, DVDs, trading cards and magazines (of course)

Xbox in the living room.

Poker table, dart board, air hockey in the 2nd bedroom along with some free weights, aka my game room.

my room is kinda lame.

i have a hugh computer desk (gamers gotta have a good desk)
my $3200 computer/tv/dvd player
another tv a old 13in one
a dvd/vcd player
psone
4.1 speakers for my computer
my back up computer (1ghz only)
single bed
closet full of old stuff
2 matrix posters ( i cant find the last one that i like)
queen of the damned poster (great movie)
the strokes poster
a alias poster (out of the mag)
system of a down poster
oh and 3 black lights.
thats my crappy room

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>At my Mum's

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Closet:
None yet.
DVD: CSI Season 1 episodes 11 til 23. Life on Earth DVD that came in the cornflakes.
TV: About 30cm. Some unknown make.
VCR: Alba (Cheap ol' me!)
Videos: Fantasia, Russle Watson Live(Long story, involving Star Trek.), Dark Angel Season Two, Tons of things taped of the air, Speed, Leon.
DVD player: None. Sometimes borrow my lil bro's PS2 though.
Video Games: Dark Angel, Pokemon Sapphire and Gold
Music: 2 records (City High and Black Eyed Peas). The *huge* total of about 11 CD's and 7 cassettes.
CD Player: Not until I tidy my room up! It's a Technics one though.
Books: Hundereds. On shelves, on my table, in boxes, out of my ears etc.
Bed: A sprung matress on the floor. We moved recently, and the bed I want has been out of stock.
Computer desk: Not in this house!
Other: Silver US Post box. Boxes of X-Mas tree decorations. 5 fish. Old school Books.
Issues of these magazines:
Alias
National Geographic
Computer and Video games
Sugar
Elle Girl
Glamour
Cosmo Girl
Wildlife Watch
Stamp!
And others that I can't remember.
On the Wall: Posters from Alias magazine, picture of me superimposed into the cast of CSI(Need to do an Alias one sometime too.)
On the floor: White painted wooden floor. Junk, papers.</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>At my Dad's</span>
<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>
Closet:
None.
DVD: None
TV: None
VCR: A really old "BAIRD" one, not in use.
Videos: The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe.
DVD player: Nuh uh.
Video Games: Doom on my computer. And Ceaser 3. But not much is Mac-compatible. Some Atari cames, but the console doesn't work.
Music: Nothing much.
CD Player: On the computer. My portable one, with calligraphy that says "Rambaldi" in black pen on it.
Books: Yeah, loads. On shelves.
Bed: Broken. A futon matress on a bed frame that is missing a beam. *Four* duvets.
Computer desk: Keyboard, Trackball mouse, concrete mirror my mum made. Some books and paper. (Both monitor and computer are on brackets on the wall.)
Other: Two old chair, Two old printers, A dolls house(It was my cousin's but she moved to Spain, and couldn't take it with her.)
On the Wall: Blue paint.
On the floor: Again, a vast amount of junk.</span></span>

Back