1x CSI S2, P1 Boxset

Floor:
Diabolical. Lets not go there.

Wall:
1 more CSI thing of clippings.
3 more alias posters.
1x Lauren'The Cow'ReedDartboardTM

Jai

My bed with its spring bedspread (i gotta dig out my winter duvet it's getting cold!!)
my green armoir full of clothes and the top part full of junk
my matching green nighttable with my alarm, lamp, and other junk covering it and in its drawers
my matching green desk (that I never use except pile junk on it) full of other junk in its drawers...
my little cheapy grayish rug
my new chair that I just pile laundry on
my trashcan
lots of random books and stuff littering the floor...
Ok I think u get the picture I gota messy room!!

My room has the standard dorm furniture: bed, dresser, desk, all badly scratched, and a micro-fridge. I've got posters to cover the ugly walls and pictures of my friends all around the mirror. The one thing I HATE about my room is my roomate's stupid rack of clothes in the middle of the room that we have to keep there because she brought too many damn outfits.

Bed, TV, table, chair, closet full of clothes, huge pile of cd's, cd player, trashcan, white rug. On the wall I have a couple of posters ( Michael Vartan and Brad Pitt) and three paintings.

Home :

Bed
TV/VCR
X Box (yes im very stoopid not to take it to uni with me)
Closet
Some clothes
Desk
Shelves with random books
Posters x3

Uni House:
Chest of Drawers
Lots of clothes
Stereo
Laptop (Duh)
Printer
TV/VCR
Desk
Phone
CD's
DVD's
Bed
Postersx5
Pictures of family and friends
Loads of school books

I think thats it ;)

Aliasfan13 said:
I wanna IKEA-ify my room.
[post="1032312"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Je je...where I used to live, I had a sleepover once, and one of my friends said my house looked like it was out of IKEA. Since then I've been trying to de-IKEA-fy my house, but my room is still pretty IKEA-ish. When I get my new bed, which will hopefully be soon, that'll probably be from IKEA. And then when I'm in IKEA, I'll probably see more stuff I want. You see now I'm talking about IKEA. When I was little, me and my bro used to play in the ball pit, and then as we got older, we would lie sandwiched in that in-bettweeny bit under the shopping trolley. And then we'ld go and eat there, and whatever I got, I'd always have mint sauce with it!

Jai

Back