stuff that rocks

ummm My PHED class! its weight lifting I though it would be fun! I was right! :mixed: In one of 3 girls in the class! OMG 🤤 :eyebrow: :naughty: J/K!! but there was this guy I rember from freshman year Kyle and I see him every once in a while and it was really kool to see his smile pass him in the hallway! I dont know if he know how I'm but he has a great smile and it brings back happy memories of freshman year! :D

Nitxa said:
Having someone very special in your life, someone that loves you unconditionally and understands you.  :love:
[post="1493222"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
So very true...and being able to love someone unconditionally...cos its not always that easy...only with true love...er rambling.

Knowing that somebody cares about you.

also 4 hr conversations on the phone totally rock!!!!

Getting to drive to work through country lanes rather than having to sit in a traffic jam on a mian road like everyone else i work with, my multiregional dvd player (i could hug it - and yes maybe I am a little materialistic) the daily half an hour I grab with my dad while we share our love for Scrubs! Ice cream.

I love the prices for CDs at Walmart the 1st week that they come out (around $8-9 plus tax) especially since it's a 1-2 minute drive away from home. I got Foo Fighters' In Your Honor and The Offspring's Greatest Hits there the week they came out.

Back