Stuff that sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazed

Cadet
If you could destory anything what would it be? Personally I want to chuck my chair and computer out the window cause they suck!!

:ninja:

Hhmmmmmm, I think in all posible ways I would always end up tossing my self out the window, really :blink:

I would destroy the idea of final exams. Not a tangible thing, but a thing I hate, nonetheless. Next week, I have final exams on 11 chaps of AP Physics, 8 chaps of AP Calc...AP English...etc. I have a C in physics....and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail that test. Plus, I am not going to be here this weekend cuz I have to to a "family" gathering...more important than my grades and future, apparently. Sorry, I'm really pissed. But yes, destroy final exams.

How about Resumes?

they're just about the most asinine idea ever. i might as well be sending companies pieces of paper that say "blah blah blah blah blah"

my computer sounds very appealing, but i'm going to have to go with my crapy VCR, doesn't record and barely plays right...definetly time for a new one

Every now and then I wouldn't mind tossing my job out the window . . .

Ohhhh I took Physics!! It totally sucks!! Another thing that totaly blows are college aplications. You pay the school $50 to turn you down. If they don't turn you down you have to pay another $40 for the interview. I like my money thank you very much and would like to keep it in my pocket.

:ninja:

ok this really sucks: we got our senior t-shirts today..and they forgot to put my best friend's name on there!! aaargh!

oh well, they're ordering her a special one and she doesn't have to pay..but this sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back