Stump Kevin Game....

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
Ok folks here it is, the stump Kevin game. Ok if Kevin wants to join in all you have to do is see if you can stump Kevin on any subject featured at this site {alien soup} no cheating, LOL!;)
6301_8af4_500.jpg

I'll open, Kevin what block busting classic film featured a shiny black robot featured here?

Ok Kevin, next question, What color is Jeanie's light brown hair ?, no coaching from the peanut gallery. ;)

I'll open, Kevin what block busting classic film featured a shiny black robot featured here?
Forbidden Planet, of course. He's appeared in several films/shows over the years in various states of revision but he started life in Forbidden Planet.

I always thought the 'car' was pretty cool for him.
Ok Kevin, next question, What color is Jeanie's light brown hair ?, no coaching from the peanut gallery. ;)
2C5NzjU.gif

Forbidden Planet, of course. He's appeared in several films/shows over the years in various states of revision but he started life in Forbidden Planet.

2C5NzjU.gif
2nd one was a joke, to see if you are digging my fun thread, Love the Fry image, lol! Hopefully others will try their luck.

Ok Kevin, this one is in my mind, I cant remember the name of the movie, but the film was about Martians or aliens coming to earth to battle the bad guys. At the end of the film they made a giant robot out of farm tractors like a transformer, to take out the bad guys, the film was an 80's "b" movie, but I love it just the same. Any ideas?:cool:

2C5NzjU.gif
The car? The transport back to Morbius house? Ah it fit him just fine, very 50's and very sleek. Altera wasn't half bad either.:D I need a spell check. lol

Ok Kevin, next stumper question. What 70's-early 80's magazine featured a cult film for sci-fi/comic book fans, staring actors from SC-TV and Saturday night live? Hint; it was animated....;)

Ok Kevin, next stumper question. What 70's-early 80's magazine featured a cult film for sci-fi/comic book fans, staring actors from SC-TV and Saturday night live? Hint; it was animated....;)
I'm guessing Heavy Metal but I don't know who any of the voice actors were from memory.

Ok Kevin, a series from back in the day, featuring under water adventures, name that series, actors are a bonus.
hqdefault.jpg
Good luck...

Back