Stump Tom Game.

space precint er something like that?
Those, Them - get it?
I have quatermass films but its been awhile and I watch a lot of movies.

What was the show with the midget named Gargoyle?
What show featured a vampire cop as the lead?
What movie pitted a combat squad against ghosts that turned out to be a weapons system?
What show made Tesla a vampire?
What movie involved waking up too early and growing a tree on a spaceship?
What movie is about a deadly species coming up from the ground in an apartment building?
What movie featured a police force in the afterlife?
What movie is about a kid killing lots of people with a pen guided by a demon?
What movie was about an albino with mind powers?
What movie is about a future soldier dumped on a trash planet?
What movie was about survivors fighting off an alien parasite invasion in a perfect world?
What movie features AI controlled nanotechnology that had to be stopped?
What movie is about an electric lifeform on a Russian ship?
What movie features children and toys that must save a future Earth?
What movie happens in Russia and has aliens that 'look like' an electrical discharge.
Which movie first featured a Mogwai?
Which movie is about Every 23 years it gets to eat for 23 days?
Which movie series features the Judas Breed?
Which movies explored the dangers of teleporting insects?
Which movie is about an alien invasion of an island and the only defense against it is to get snokin drunk?
Which movie explores the dangers of a logging company polluting the ecosystem resulting in a deadly mutated animal?
Which movie depicts an ancient creature that eats an entire town but wants its story told?

I could go on for a long time with this. What's the point? I have no need to prove anything and my ego doesn't require a boost.

LOL, undoubtedly.
While I read a lot and watch a lot of movies I am not a computer.
I was a truck mechanic till I was disabled.
I attempted to disaude this thread from the get go.
I am not a resident walking encyclopedia of genre movies & shows.
I do have a pretty good memory tho.
Plus a passion for specualtive fiction.
I probably would have taken a different approach if this game were not specifically directed at me.

Its like someone creating a game called
Stump Kevin Game
about trying to stump Kevin at computers.
Would you respond to it as a threat to your intelligence, someone making fun of you or just plain fun?

It could have been called
Guess The Movie Game
or
Guess The Show Game
Either of which would have resulted in a different response from me.

I am active here because I like to explore different views on things.
I don't need to or be required to prove anything except my opinion.
Discussion is interactive. This is a discussion community forum.
I am here to discuss.

Stump Kevin Game
about trying to stump Kevin at computers.
Would you respond to it as a threat to your intelligence, someone making fun of you or just plain fun?
I'm well past the stage in life where I care what anybody else thinks of me so if they were trying to make fun of me, have it, I'm fair game but leave my family & friends out it, if they were questioning my intelligence, well, heck, I do that all the time which leaves having some plain fun. I'm always willing to laugh at myself as long others playing along are willing to do the same.

But if you care it'd be likely easy to 'stump Kevin' when it comes to computers, my days of building machines from scratch and busting out the soldering gun is long past. These days I suspect you could likely ask a random middle-schooler about computers and they'd have better answers than me.

Speaking of questioning my intelligence someday I have to post about my Summer 2017 folly. Holy felgercarb, was that a mistake! :mirelly: I'm still working on cleaning up that mess.

Good British classic Sci-fi!
4139845292_b2a1d28f5a_o.jpg
5MillionYearsToEarth%20(82).jpg

I had a red plaid skirt just like that in high school, just shorter and I had a better bike.

As for the movie, I knew it was Them. We love the old 50's & 60's sci-fi movies like that. Seems radiation was the cause of many problems from giant ants and crabs to multi-headed freaks of nature.

I had a red plaid skirt just like that in high school, just shorter and I had a better bike.

As for the movie, I knew it was Them. We love the old 50's & 60's sci-fi movies like that. Seems radiation was the cause of many problems from giant ants and crabs to multi-headed freaks of nature.
Those classic films were awesome. I digged the threads they had back then. Who doesn't love a slicked pompadour, shades, Elvis side burns and a leather jacket? Walk, talk, walk like a T-Bird. Women had groovie and cool threads also. I think the sci-fi reflected the science of the era?, The 80's sci-fi was defo' aimed at nukes and their out come. I know a few multi-personality freak shows round my neighborhood, ill yell out to em' "Take your meds Mr. Nutty"LOL! Hey Verna, check out Mystery Theater 3000, they do a comedy skit on vintage "b" movies. Its on of my faves, they should do it on modern Trek, and Wars films, I would deffo' watch and laugh!:LOL:

Back