Stupid Computers!

:hmm: STUPID COMPUTERS!!!! Always crash! Pop-ups! SPAM! Slow internet! Browser difficulties! Crash! Viruses! Trojans! Worms! SPAM! AHHHHHHHH! Computers! (Here is yet another pop-up :angry: ) bahhhhhhhh! They are sooo evil! Yet, I can't live without them :blush:
Oh! I wish I hated the Internet so I could trash computers. Pen and Ink has never failed on me :lol:

The emotional steps to my hatred of computers:

:mad: = :banghead: = :cuss:= :madfire: = :ninja: = :diespam: = :stupidcomputer:

~~Spongy! I am seizing war on computers which suck :napoleon:

KikiCourt said:
I love how I get spam about getting rid of spam :madfire:
I KNOW! And pop-ups to get rid of pop-ups!!!! 75% of them are to get rid of them, if they stopped that, 75% of my problam would go away for FREE!

"I would like to see all the computer geniuses/nerds/geeks join like a UN to fix computers and save man from going INSANE!

Honestly, on a really bad computer day, I look like Falco in the Rock me Amadeus video.

amadeus.jpg

:lol:

(P.S; if you allready saw that pic in the non-Alias music listening to thread, too bad, it applies to this so I'm showing it again :cool: )

~~Spongy!

I hate pop-ups. And do you know what I hate even more? Those sites where a friend sends you an email saying its cool and you go there and then there are all those 'ok' messages. Sayin' things like 'you've gotten to 50' and 'since you hate me, we'r going for 50 more' grrrrrrrrrrr

well before i reply salad ur av.. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay.. well spam... emails aint that bad.. except for this one...

ur future is waiting... stupid horoscope one...

and popups have been getting lesser... my popup blovker is gone... ddddarrnnnggg,,, but i ahve problems with actual computers... crashing etc.

Back