Stupid Laws

and her inbox isn't full anymore. I know cause I tracked one of the messages I sent her, it said she read it, but she also never pmd me back..... I hope she isn't avoiding me!

Aliasfix said:
California Crazy Law

Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses. :sun: (and no, that doesn't mean me!)

Many animals are illegal to own as pets, including snails, sloths, and elephants.

No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour. :blink:

Women may not drive in a house coat.

It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.

Burlingame
It is illegal to spit, except on baseball diamonds. (Can't spit on the sidewalk in my town either!) ;)

Carmel
Ice cream may not be eaten while standing on the sidewalk. (Repealed when Clint Eastwood was mayor)

Chico
Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine. (Good luck collecting that fine.)

Lodi
It is illegal to own or sell "Silly String".
1. sunshine? i like darkness!

2. who would wanna have pets like that anyway?

3. why wouldn't there b a driver in a car the was going 60 mph? a ghost car? i don't think so!

4. :wtf:

5. what about spies?

6. why would it b illiegal 2 spit everywhere besides baseball diamonds?

7. why can't u eat ice cream on a sidewalk :wtf:

8. there goes my fun i wanna blow stuff up!

9. why the hell would it b illiegal 2 sell silly string??

Betha Bristow said:
and her inbox isn't full anymore. I know cause I tracked one of the messages I sent her, it said she read it, but she also never pmd me back..... I hope she isn't avoiding me!
why would she b? what did u do?

freelancer26 said:
Betha Bristow said:
All i know is when somebody said she hated JG, I got really mad. Then a recruit (Spygurl47) told me to chill out three diff. times! A while ago, she told me that being 'anti-earth' was dumb, made some ppl made in the Farewell my Comrads thread, and when I defended her, sent me a rude pm 'bout minding my own buissness! So since me and roxy pm eachother (naturally) I said to her that SpyGurl was getting on my nerves (she still hasn't heard the whole story yet) and I called her Spy......... well....Lets just say it wasn't nessisarily nice.... Roxy hasn't given me nearly as many pm since

Betha Bristow said:
freelancer26 said:
Betha Bristow said:
All i know is when somebody said she hated JG, I got really mad. Then a recruit (Spygurl47) told me to chill out three diff. times! A while ago, she told me that being 'anti-earth' was dumb, made some ppl made in the Farewell my Comrads thread, and when I defended her, sent me a rude pm 'bout minding my own buissness! So since me and roxy pm eachother (naturally) I said to her that SpyGurl was getting on my nerves (she still hasn't heard the whole story yet) and I called her Spy......... well....Lets just say it wasn't nessisarily nice.... Roxy hasn't given me nearly as many pm since
maybe u should try apoligizing 2 her

ok tommy those are some of the stupid ass laws ever!! i once lived in wv and i dont recall any of those expect the road kill part!!

ames723 said:
ok tommy those are some of the stupid ass laws ever!! i once lived in wv and i dont recall any of those expect the road kill part!!
i know and besides they're laws, it's not like ppl actully follow them anyway!

Betha Bristow said:
I know and spitting on the sidewalk?
That's illegal, ha ha!

What laws that I think don't make sense and are slightly stupid is that here you have to be 16 to buy cigarettes, and 16 to have sex, but 18 to drink, doesn't make sense :rolleyes:

Back