Submissions Closed: Writer and Dev GMs

Kuzzle

Cadet
Just noticed that that tidbit of information didn't quite make it into Hero's Hall. I don't know why, so I just thought I'd remind you... Though, I guess you didn't miss it. So... Why did it not warrant inclusion on the site? Just curious.

I saw it, but it didn't seem news worthy. It was more of a notice than actual news.

Original Item

Submissions Closed: Writer and Dev GMs
Posted on 1/8/2007 4:34:30 PM by the Webstaff
We have closed applications for Content Writer and Development GameMaster positions for the time being.

If you missed your chance to apply to be a Content Writer or Development GameMaster, check back in a few months when we re-open these positions.

Please note! We are still actively looking for Level Developer GameMasters, so if you think you've got the stuff, why not check out our requirements?

Finally, we've added a separate page for the in-house Product Developer position. Always wanted to work in St. Louis for a great little company making a great little game? Got an eye for coding? Then drop us a resume!

There you go! :smiley:

I might try again one day, but my heart will never mend from when I spent 3 weeks on a single cabin, only to hear "We were not able to test your map."

Back