Season 5 Subtle Nod?

IDontReadEvites

Deployment Manager
In the hospital when Syd turns away from Vaughn at the window she looks upset and turns to her father....and then Jack nods! Am I just crazy?

Nope you're not crazy
I watched it a few times and it was definitely a nod
Very subtle nod...almost like everythings ok...hmmmm?

You know, I really don't think they had enough of the story planned out when they filmed this to be putting in subtle nods.

Just my opinion based on what I've heard surrounding Vaughn's death.

well, then that just reassures my theory - which is that jack is involved in keeping vaughn in hiding in order for him to be safe from Prophet 5

You know, I really don't think they had enough of the story planned out when they filmed this to be putting in subtle nods.

Just my opinion based on what I've heard surrounding Vaughn's death.

That's what I think...sort of like Jack's expression during the S4 finale that made everyone think that perhaps Nadia was Jack's....I beginning to feel that there isn't a master plan behind any of their writing and direction....course S3 should of tipped me off to this earlier, right? lol :P ~Lauren

omg yeah....is nadia jacks? r u commenting on the comment irina made to jack? that was really weird. i thought maybe it was me but i guess other ppl on this forum saw that too?

but anyway the writers do seem so unorganised...or maybe the show cause they dont even know if ppl are in the show or not themselves if they r running after vartan to sign for a few more eps.

yes I agree, but heey you guys, I don't belive there was a nod. or anything. Mabe it just happened!! I don't think sydney was on that very much, BUT when I think of it, if it was to protect vaughn?? hrrm hrrm!! mabe they faked his death?? I belive so VERY much actually!! that's something jack would come up with so why not?? but DAMN jack if his dead for real!! :angry: (n)

ok on top of the whole nod thing which i very much agree with......

a few mins earlier... jack is talking to dixon and dixon tells him that they have gotten intouch with their italian friend who will hook them up with passport once vaughn is stable about 24-48 from the time at which he is currently calling them..... which then is followed by a nodd from jack to sydney..... reassurance that everything is in position! and vaughn is alright!

therfore vaughn really isnt dead and they have arranged his transport 24-48 hours from then!

also did anyone think it was weird that NO ONE WAS CRYING AT HIS FUENERAL?

i mean i would cry for days!!!! because of his death...the world is now a lot lesssss hott!

I am so glad that other people saw this! Yea and syd seems to get upset about other things easily...when her dad ditched her for dinner...

Nope you're not crazy
I watched it a few times and it was definitely a nod
Very subtle nod...almost like everythings ok...hmmmm?

Yes!!! I saw that too like they knew or something it really does make you think. They were definately involved in this. I watch it constantly actually funnything im watching it right now. Im trying to scan for clues we missed the first time. That was definately a subtle nod. ;)

I really dislike the direction the writing has taken. It's like anyone can be a writer. Hey, I've wrote fan fics, how about making me a writer. Yes? Cooooool dude. Seriously, they need direction and purpose. At least JJ had an idea of where he wanted to go, these idiots have no clue. [/rant]

go for it jaimie! maybe u can finally get them to finally give closure to all the loose ends they've been leaving behind since the show started.

I don't believe the writers are disorganized at all. I really think they have a big plot in mind and are headed that way.
Yes, I saw the nod! I also saw something else... after Jack and Marshall, et al. discuss moving Vaughn to a safe location, later is when Jack walks into the room and tells Vaughn and Sydney that Gordon Dean was a ghost. Sydney says "what are we going to do?" and then the scene ends. I firmly believe that right then and there, Jack and Sydney planned something WITH Vaughn to fake his death. Sydney then gives him the drink, he flatlines, etc. And Jack then nods to Syd.
Some people have said that she seemed too distraught for her to be in on it, but I don't think so. Yes, she is distraught, but think about it. If you were able to give your fiance something to drink that would mimic his death, wouldn't you be afraid that it would REALLY kill him instead? When Sloane gives Emily her drink in the season finale of season 1, he is nearly crying too. They are scared that it won't just mimic death, but will actually be death.

go for it jaimie! maybe u can finally get them to finally give closure to all the loose ends they've been leaving behind since the show started.
yeah, I definitely have a few questions I hope they answer. I'd love to find out more about the days when Laura and Jack were married, and who is Nadia's real father? WHat was Lauren really talking about when she and Syd were fighting? I could go on and on.

Back