Drama Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

shakila

Cadet
Title: Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2002-10-13

Creator: Dave Alan Johnson, Gary R. Johnson

Cast: Deanne Bray, Yannick Bisson, Rick Peters, Marc Gomes, Enuka Okuma, Ted Atherton, Tara Samuel

Overview: Based on a true story, this family-friendly series follows the adventures of a young, hearing impaired woman who has a special gift and goes to work for the FBI in Washington, D.C. She's one hard-headed, soft-hearted woman whose talent for reading lips helps crack crimes and bag the bad guys in places listening devices can't penetrate. With her hearing-ear dog, Levi, Sue's a glutton for jeopardy – and there's (almost) nothing she won't do to bring notorious criminals to justice. This remarkable, edge-of-your-seat drama is an inspiring tribute to the ability of the human spirit to overcome adversity and achieve great things.
Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

Ok, there's this show based on a true story called Sue Thomas F.B. Eye. It's about this woman who is deaf and can speak and read lips, but she works for the F.B.I. the change the I to Eye because she uses her eyes to read lips. It's on the at Sunday's at 9:00 PM, same time as Alias, but I tape both as watch one or the other. The two-hour pilot is on tonight at 9:00PM till 11:00PM! Watch it! It's funny, more family-friendly than Alias and there are some pretty cute guys! I'm learning sign language and i got inspired by the show and soon I'll be taking ASL lessons! WATCH IT!

i've caught glimpses of this show in the past...not too huge of a fan of it however...just did not catch my interest...but the guy who plays sue's partner is kinda cute.