Suffering From Insomnia?

you know what?? my brother and i were supposed to stop over at starbucks a while ago.. he kinda changed his mind and literally ordered me NOT to order anything. he blames my caffeine addiction to all my sleepless nights.... :cry:

perfect movie for insomniacs:
fight club

:lol:

maybe we can make Edward Norton the god that doesn't need any sleep?

I'll just have Brad Pitt, thank you ;)

Gee and Sam, it even has starbucks in it :P

EDITed because I'm dumb and gave Edward another prename ;)

oh! fight club!!! i love the twist of that movie. weeee!! first thing that came to my mind when you mentioned fight club... --> the "fight club soap" hehe!

i like edward norton! goody actor... :coolthumb: flexible too! good at comedy and action... hihi!!!

and oh! i slept like 1 AM last night.. and woke up around 5 AM... sleepy now!!! :yawn:

sorry to crash your party guys but i sleep through anthing
storms, parents coming in to close windows, brothers hunting through desks to find the key that you stole, falling off the bed and hitting your head on the bedside table and crying your head off

it's actually kind of scary :blink:

oh i love fight club....brad pitt.... 🤤
even all bloody and beaten up he looks sexy!

i have had around 2 hours sleep for the last few nights.... i am living on caffeine and smokes :blink:

sweet dreams lol

mfi015a20sm.jpg

mfi043l20uu.jpg

Bubbles said:
sorry to crash your party guys but i sleep through anthing
storms, parents coming in to close windows, brothers hunting through desks to find the key that you stole, falling off the bed and hitting your head on the bedside table and crying your head off
it's actually kind of scary :blink:
[post="1195987"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahaha!!! LOL! i wanna be like you!!! i cant seem to sleep that easily. hihi!

peanutbutter said:
:stretcher: 
ugh... lousy night... didn't sleep in till 6 AM... :yawn:
:bag:
[post="1196295"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
crazy insomniac in the making. haha!

Back