Suffering From Insomnia?

Yeah, me has problems sleeping. I think waaay too much. Like I do all of the thinking that I should've done during the day in bed. And one thing just leads to the other and the other and the other.....

yeah! me too.. too much thinking at night. i cant put a stop to it. so what i do is that i grab my laptop and type them away sometimes...

blue_bird said:
yeah! me too.. too much thinking at night. i cant put a stop to it. so what i do is that i grab my laptop and type them away sometimes...
[post="1197729"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh my god, Gee! Me too!!

at night I reeaally start thinking bout things I manage to hide in my mind at day, like my dissertation and all that stuff... :( so I begin worrying and then I'm all awake and hyper lol

i have huge trouble getting to sleep......i start thinking and i can't stop. sometimes i lie awake for about 5 or 6 hours. the thing is though that the entire time i am absolutely buggered and just wish i could fall asleep.....waking up early doesn't work either

blame it all on our thoughts!! why cant we just sleep when we rest our heads on our pillows... maybe our brains function better with a pillow as a cushion.. hahaha! did you get my point.. im crazy!

during the day I can ignore my serious thoughts but at night... dude, I'm like :blink:
they all come and stay to haunt me for a couple of hours...

great ;) :(

yeah.. thats the thing. we all get serious during the night. you ponder on what happened the whole day.. and it steals the sleep from your eyes.. i envy those who could sleep that easily...

im sleepy at this time.. just 12... no one is keeping me up.. LOL! no distraction.. where are you PEA!! :cry:

and sam is back in the UK...

:yawn:

i really am sleepy... this is NEW! anyway..

just one more ficcy review..

Back