Season 2 Suit And Glasses

Why is Suit And Glasses back I thought he died!
What will happen to Marshall now, does Suit and Glasses work for Sark?
Or who does he work for will they find out Syd is a double agent on no!

Read my post in "The Abduction Reaction" thread and you'll see how much I despise this guy.

And if you noticed, he was in a wheelchair. I remember Suit and Glasses saying that you could be paralyzed from that truth syrome stuff that he used on Will. I guess he wasn't the "one" out of five...wish he was though... First he tortures Sydney, then Will, and now MARSHALL! :angry: :angry: :angry:

This just isn't right... -_-

I really didn't expect him to be back on, but I was proven wrong when I saw him. He's such a scary guy. I hope nothing bad happens to Marshall. I still wonder who he works for though, I think it's Sark, but in the world of Alias, you never know where the next turn'll be.

well, every time we've seen suit and glasses guy, he got his a** whupped by the person he was supposed to be torturing. so let's hope marshall gets to do a little butt-kicking himself! ;)

That's true! Maybe he'll remember watching Sydney do it and attempt it and hope it'll work. He's a pretty smart guy.

I thought he did cause he got that injection 1 out of 5!

Codename,  Dec 15 2002, 09:52 PM
But that was paralysis--and it did get him!

I just hate Suit and Glasses. I just wish he woul dgo and die.

quietgirl27012,  Dec 15 2002, 09:46 PM
Not me! He's the kind of villain you love to hate. I can't wait to see how Marshall gets out of this!

i think suit and glasses is overdone. we need a new person to torture people. Although it would make sense that he works for Sark still since Sark had inside knowlege that Marshall was going to be on the op. but i could also see him working for someone else, just to throw us all off!!

i hope that syd and vaughn save marshall and get him to work for cia. :Ph34r:

I wonder who he's working for too and why he abducted Marshall. I don't think he still works for Sark, but if he does, that's how Sark is betraying SD-6.
And I liked his return. It was almost a classic, but his return in ATY was the classic return.

Suit and Glasses is a Taiwan interrogator.. that is a little racist to race.. I think..
also having him as the interrogator!

so you call him Suit and Glasses? we (Mike "GA" Vaughn, JpB, Bizzuty Bobby and I) call him The Dentist.

i kinda feel sorry for Marshall.

the_alliance said:
so you call him Suit and Glasses? we (Mike "GA" Vaughn, JpB, Bizzuty Bobby and I) call him The Dentist.

i kinda feel sorry for Marshall.
I think "The Dentist" suits him better too. ^_^

It was really sad that Marshall had to get kidnapped by him on his FIRST mission... :( :( -_- -_- C'mon, give the poor guy a break.

Yea when Marshall was abducted I was so surprised I almost cried! And I loved him in this episode - I really hope he kicks Suit and Glasses's a$$! I mean, jeez, the guy's in a wheelchair, how hard could it be?!

freelancer638 said:
I really hope he kicks Suit and Glasses's a$$! I mean, jeez, the guy's in a wheelchair, how hard could it be?!
Funny! :P

Well Marshall is strapped down, but maybe he will have a chance to beat up Suit and Glasses.

Well, "Suit and Glasses" is the script designation--at least in the first script. I don't know if they eventually updated the designation for the character. It was because Syd first met him at the party before he reappeared to torture her. Remember, she got past him by acting drunk and harmless and complimenting his tie on the initial reconnaissance mission. But I have no problem with him reappearing because he is involved with the people who are principle to the story arc, so it makes sense. And sense he first appeared when they were in Taiwan, I have no problem with the fact that he's Taiwanese. We've also seen plenty of caucasian people engage in torture, including Sloane and his psych division, McKenas Cole--and even Jack!

i agree with verdantheart. it makes perfect sense for suit and glasses guy to come back. i don't think it's old or contrived or racist at all. especially since we know what he did to sydney and will. that makes us even more scared for marshall. if it was some completely new guy, we wouldn't be quite so creeped out or worried. i mean, face it, suit and glasses guy has quite the creepy quality to him. the actor who plays him... *shudder*... he's not too high on my "alias actors i'd like to meet" list. he does a good job of playing a creepy guy. maybe a little TOO good. :(

Back