Season 2 Suit And Glasses

SydneyRox said:
the_alliance said:
so you call him Suit and Glasses? we (Mike "GA" Vaughn, JpB, Bizzuty Bobby and I) call him The Dentist.

i kinda feel sorry for Marshall.
I think "The Dentist" suits him better too. ^_^

It was really sad that Marshall had to get kidnapped by him on his FIRST mission... :( :( -_- -_- C'mon, give the poor guy a break.
but Marshall is an easy target, no offense to him. :confused:

AliasALIAS said:
freelancer638 said:
I really hope he kicks Suit and Glasses's a$$! I mean, jeez, the guy's in a wheelchair, how hard could it be?!
Funny! :P

Well Marshall is strapped down, but maybe he will have a chance to beat up Suit and Glasses.
ok, is it me or does everyone see The Dentist in a wheelchair? i thought he was just in a chair when in the scene w/ Marshall. i think that that person in the wheelchair was Emily, considering the fact that the Dentist works for Sark and that Sark is possibly the Voice. and it wouldn't be the first time Emily's death was faked.

crazy spinster said:
he's not too high on my "alias actors i'd like to meet" list. he does a good job of playing a creepy guy. maybe a little TOO good.
Actually, I hear that Ric Young is quite nice. In the behind-the-scenes book he says it was hard for him to stay in character because Jennifer Garner was so good he was afraid he was actually hurting her.

goofygal said:
hey this is kinda off subject but do any of u know how to download a picture next to your name? :Ph34r:
Go to My Controls (near the top of the window) then to "Edit Avatar Settings"

There are some premade avatars for you to choose from or you can upload one you've made yourself.

well, if "the dentist" or "suit and glasses" is back, like i said before, the last time he was workign for sark. sark kneeeeew that marshall was going to the symphony, he set it up. so if sark still has suit and glasses and what not working for him, then that means the dude should know who marshall is working for. remember? he said "tell me who you are workign foorrrrrrr" which means that hes not working for sark? eggh
hes always really gross, i know i was sickened by all of will's blood during the season finale.
Marshall is an easy target, but you know how smart he is and how hes going to kick some booootay!
lol
p.s. where the hell is dixon?

Well, I want to know WHO he's working for, and WHAT they want with Marshall. This ep is my new fav, and it's getting really good!!! Right on an awesome ending they haven't made the rest yet! :angry: Oh well, It's not too far from now.

Today I went to get my braces adjusted and one of the orthodontist's assistants looked just like Suit and Glasses. Well, not exactly, but they had the same haircut, head shape, and he was wearing glasses. Their faces look alike, combined with the hair and glasses, and you have Suit and Glasses. I was hoping he wouldn't work on me (and he didn't).

oh btw... i watched the ep again and in the theater, we see someone in an electric wheelchair looking at marshall with binoculars, and later we see suit and glasses in a wheelchair while torturing marshall
agh, i hate waiting for new episodes!

agent hidden eyes said:
looks like syd really kicked him butt ..too get into a wheel chair..
Actually, I think he's in a wheelchair because of Will. ^_^ When Will stuck that truth syrome into Suit and Glasses during "Almost Thirty Years," it paralyzed him.

i can't believe suit-and-glasses is back! yeah, i remember the one in five chance of getting paralysis, so it was neat to see him as that one. i just never thought he'd be back, i knew he wasn't dead, but coming back and torturing marshall! btw, i wish we were seeing more of fran and dixon! i love them!

i feel sorry for Marshall and Will when The Dentist operated on them esp. Marshall, cuz he acts like he might have ADD for something. :confused:

i guess we all thought he was dead after WIll... but yeah, dude, GO WILLL!!!!!!! just this once. maybe marshall will really kick some butt???

My guess is that everyone that has posted here, has voted in the poll on the portal page... :thinking:

I thought "Suit and Glasses was dead too!

What does he want with Marshsall?

I used to call him "THE FREAKY ASIAN DENTIST" but I call him "Suit and Glasses" now b/c that's what they called him on the official site.

In the scenes for the new ep in two weeks it shows Syd saving Marshall.
Hope they actually kill "Suit and Glasses" this guy is "THE FREAKY ASIAN DENTIST!"

Back