Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SD-6

• CIA

• He's his own boss

• Total voters
I voted for Sark, too! He has been involved with S&G in the past, and I bet they're still connected somehow!

BITEME guy was working for Sark before, and as it seems highly unlikely that Sark is completely faithful to SD-6, i think he's still working for him.

Question?
I would like to know, if there's anyone out their ,who knows ,who is :cool: the great inventor ,of all the cool gadgets that are used in all the shows of alias?

I chose Sark. I think he's got a partnership with S&G and isn't being faithful to SD-6 and wants to take them down.

it would make no sense if he worked for sark! because then why would they need to torture marshall if sark knew where the heck marshall was going?
unless sd-6/sark wanted to test marshall...

I voted for Sark too!! He seems the least trust worthy and he was there with Will when Suit and Glasses was torturing him right? Sark was the one asking the questions. So, Sark at least knows Suit and Glasses!! :xmas:

I think he works for Irena. There is alot of information still waiting to come out about Irena and her motives.

I think that he is working for whoever is blackmailing Sloane. Which could be Irina, Sark, or another one of Sark/Irina's employers. But that's what I think. Irina and Sark are both hiding something too. It all connects somehow..........

i prefer to refer to him as "mr.dentist-wannabe". I think he was turned down from dentistry school in Taipei and has been angry and sadistic ever since. But do you remember that random guy in a wheel chair who was ominously watching syd and marshall at the opera? I think both dentist-wannabe AND sark are working for whoever that was-- he seems like an in-charge, dr. evil kinda guy. I think he probably used to work for Irena, and since she defected he's taken over. I think sark is someone's crony-- he thinks he's all that, but i don't think he could handle controlling everything. maybe irena was working for dr.evil-wheelchair (he WAS in a wheelchair, right?)

I think they captured marshall to torture the code from him. poor marshall! :(

He works for Sark. He's got to; he never worked for Irina in the past and she has no need for Marshall. And why would anyone want to test Marshall? He's not that clever to be trying anything fancy except doing his job. That just doesn't make sense.

~Me :angel2:

Seems like he's working for Irina, (that would in some weird way make sence), but since she "went into hiding" he probably works for Sark. BUT Since Sark is at SD-6 now, we don't know how much contact he keeps with that guy... Sark knew where Marshall were going, but S&G may not have known he was coming, so either S&G snatched him "for Sark" not knowing that Sark would get the intell anyhow, OR he snatched him for his own personal use... He might be thinking of going freelance...

Oh, sorry, "rolling" freelance... haha :run: *very evil grin appears* "One in five" ((GO WILL GO)) :clap:

// NatEcho.

Back