Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SD-6

• CIA

• He's his own boss

• Total voters
i don't think suit and glasses works for sark. the show is making you suspect him (haven't you learned anything from watching the show???) usually when the show is leading you to distrust a character or think one way, the answer to the question is the opposite of what you think. so, i know he doesn't work fo sark. ⭐ 😆 ⭐

i never realized mr. dentist wannabe was in a wheelchair! that changes my answer. i think he works for that guy that the codes were stolen from. maybe sark works for that guy, too. i still don't think sarc is the boss. but notice how this other dude used to work for the PRF? ;those are the people sark think turned on him. maybe he was allied, and now he's trying to get revenge.

oh, and dentist guy definately needs to die. this constant torturing of favorite characters is getting annoying. he sure gets around. hey, marshall burned him like syd do! they're more alike than you'd think. that was fabulous

It looked like he was at least contracting for Cuvee when he abducted Marshall to re-create the Echelon terminal--it was Cuvee's terminal and copied software that Sark, Marshall, and Sydney destroyed.
;)

Back