Movies Summer 2004

What movie are you most looking forward to?

• Van Helsing

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Troy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shrek 2

• Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

• Spider-Man 2

• King Arthur

• I, Robot

• The Village

• Alien vs Predator

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='May 12 2004, 09:40 AM'][quote name='SecretAgentMan' date='May 7 2004, 06:26 PM'] well too bad for you :P[/quote]
Meanie!! :P [/quote]
really meanie :P

harry potter and spiderman 2...HEY i heard van helsing was terrible, but i was looking forward to seeing it for a while too...did anyone see it?

Harry Potter 3 and Spider Man 2. o i saw Van Helsing already. it really wazn't good. it waz barely ok. the Dracula looked so fake and he did not play the part at all well. then the whole story line waz kind of stupid. the only good ppl in the entire movie were Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale. and i really did not like Frankenstein b/c he looked 2 fake. and i liked Carl who is the same guy who played Faramir off of LOTR 2 and 3.

Troy is good, i saw it 2x's Harry Potter waz ok and i agen saw another movie 2x's (they left a lot of things out tho!!!!!) But it waz really funny. Van Helsing sucked!!!

well i cant wait til June 30 for Spider Man 2 and The Notebook looks really sad, and i want 2 see it. My mom wants 2 see it so i probably will end up going with her. but im seeing Spider MAn 2 with my sis and my dad since Spider Man is his fave supper hero. i cant wait for Catwoman thou i thought at first it sounded great since she's my fave villian and i luved Michelle Phiefer as Catwoman i Batman Returns but i dunno if Halle Berry can pull it off. but now the movie looks better now that i look at it but im not so sure about the costume. and i cant wait 2 see Arthur and I, Robot, not to mention, The Stepfor Wives.

I saw Van Helsing, and Troy a while ago. I also saw The Day After Tomorrow. I will see Harry Potter soon.
I didn't hear about Alien vs Predator, I, Robot, and The Village. What is it about ?

I voted Spider Man 2.

I would say to 13 going one 30 because it is not yet in cinema (august 4) and I didn't see it yet. :P

I saw Troy and Van Helsing.
I did not see The day after Tomorrow yet.

I voted Troy! It' a very beautiful film.

Like Sophie, I didn' t hear about Alien vs Predator, Robot, and The Village.

Back