SUMMER CAMP?

ok so this is my first year goin to camp, i am going to this awesome camp though that i have spend a couple weekends at, it is so beutiful it is up in the mountians (even though i am not a mountian person)
i am going with a bunch of close friends that i never get to see. to all my jewish homies we have services every friday and saturday at this chapel outside everyone wheres white, it has got to be beautiful.
so this thread is for u to tell bout your camp or if u have any suggestions for me since it is my first year!!!!!thanks

i'm going to camp! um... i'm sorta looking forward to it because of the self-defense class so i can hit people when they annoy me at school! but eerrr... i'm not looking forward to the geometry class i'm forced to take... evil parents!!! i've never been to the outdoorsie type camp tho!

cool cool i wanted to take kickboxing but i cant find a place that just does straight out kick boxing i dont want al the chinese stuff

hmph...i was never sent to a real camp. just crummy day camps. i want to go to a camp out in the
mountains!!! :( well my mother is complaining that i do NOTHING...so well i'm doing fencing in the summer and perhaps i may pick up dance again.

:eek:fftopic: but my mother is so weird...for a good part of my life she's been stressing about my grades. now after i dropped my whole performing phase she's worked up about it again. :sigh: i can never please this woman. okay...she doesn't make n e sense, she just suggested that modelling is a good choice...erm okay...i'm photogenic but not a size zero and about three inches too short to have n e potiential...but yeah thanks mom! omg...she jsut pointed out the american juniors competion...american idols 4 kids! i blink and go "i can't sing." hrm...

OMG LOL MARLENE THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: o-m-g :lol:

i've never been to the traditional, mosquito-lake-cabin-campfire camp either

yucky...i don't like mosquitos. i remember when i went hiking every 1 got mosquito bites...including me...but mine swell up into this hideously large thing. die mosquitos!!! it was horrible...i looked like a mutant with this big things bulging out my my leg. die mosquito's! they r evil...n i'm highly allergic to em.

i no! those little, bitty insects can cause such annoyance!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate them so much!!! UGHHH why do they have to drink blood of all things! :angry:

Im going to volleyball camp this summer...but not any woodsy type camps...did you guys ever watch bug juice on disney?...Now THAT camp looked like so much fun! except some of the camp directors were kinda cheesy lol

aww! lucky! Hrm i wanna go back to NOGA camp, its a soccer camp. so fun....but I don't play soccer anymore

i go to a camp but it is only for one week! but it is well cool! on the last nite however the leaders and the campers do pranks, which are cool! like putting "kiss me u've been pranked in tomato suace on teh girls mirror and on teh toilet seats too!

Back