*Summer Reading Lists*

I just finished reading The Devil Wears Prada! OMG it was so funny!! Nance, who wrote On the Bright Side, I'm now the Girlfriend of a Sex God? It sounds like a lot of fun!

And I loooved Jane Eyre. Much much more than Wuthering Heights. Blah. And A Farewell to Arms was great too... and The Great Gatsby...

This summer, I plan to read

Prozac Nation (since I bought The Devil Wears Prada, I haven't touched it. My bad! It's my exboyfriend's copy too! :confused: )
The Things They Carried, by Tim O'Brien
The Manderins, by Simone de Beauvoir
and now, On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God.

Of course, this is just planned reading. ;)

SydneyBristow201717 said:
nance said:
fearless spynish.....  :D ...... :thinking: ........ :bye:
I'm thinking of trying Fearless...
oohhhh good for youuu!!! lol

and leah--- On the bright side, i'm now the girlfriend of a sex god is the second book to "angus, thongs, and full-frontal snogging" and the author is Louise Rennison... it's hilarious book.. a fluffy thing!!! LOL!

*gasp* boring???? *faints* :lol: okay, so there are some slow parts, but overall LOTR is excellent!!

oh, I remembered two I wanted to read: The Edge Of Reason, and The Da Vinci Code. so, yeah. :D

fearless, fearless, right. okies, nance, only because your my sister! :lol:

I tried to find The Edge Of Reason in Borders today, but they didn't have it. dunno why....

thanks my sister!!!!! lol and the edge of reasoning i got from the library! and pssst... i payed for my vogue! did you get a bazaar yet? let's go to the shopping thread!

The Emily books by L.M. Montgomery

OMG I love that trilogy! For the longest time, they were the only LM Montgomery books that I hadn't read, 'cause I didn't think I'd like them. But then I finally read them and loved them all. I think I like Emily better than Anne.

did you readers vote for gaia yet??? LOL! please say no so you can vote for her! and if you don't have a clue who gaia is read my argument!

im glad sweetie! i promise i will read it this summer and if not you can call sloane and order him to send sark after me!!(which could turn out to be quite fun.....LOL! boy would your uncle get after me for that one!HA!)

For my english summer reading project...we get to choose an author with a group to read some of his or her books together. My friend and I were looking. And have any of you ever heard of Anne Tyler? I'm reading Breathing Lessons first.

hmm i havent, can you post what its about....sounds like an interesting title! i mihgt have to add that on my list of to read books!(after fearless nance!hehehe!)

Back