Summer sun

Lilly

Cadet
rite, i am starting a new, but please don't add parts of what u want to happen to this, coz i find it hard to continue, and i sort of have what i want to happen in my head, so this time i am going to start characters from scratch.......

As Sophie arrived with her long brown hair fluttering in the wind she carried her bags to a table where everyone was crowded around talking to their friends. PLacing her bags on the floor she sighed, and walked a few paces to find a guy telling people where they were staying.
Seeing her he walked towards her with his clipboard, "hi and welcome, whats ur name?"

"Sophie... Sophie Bonnett." she stuttered, her eyes looking around.
"Ur in the Honey tent," he smiled pointing to a tent. Turning round and picking up her things, she walked passed him "thanx" she quitely said as she made her way to her tent, stubbling under the weight of the bags.
"u need some help!" she heard a call from behind her, putting her bags on the floor she turned to see a guy running up behind her "it just seems u seem to b having problems carring all ur bags!" he said picking up the heavy ones for her he turned and held out his hand "i'm luke, " "i'm Sophie" she said holdiong out her hand and shoke his then returned to picking up her bags. " so which tent r u in?" He questionned, "coz i need to know where i am taking these bags!" he lightly laughed as Sophie smiled pointing to the tent she had been given "i'm in the honey Tent i was told" he smiled at her as she ducked under to get into the green canvas tent with her things "u know usually people get their parents to do all this, so y didn't u get urs to?"
Luke asked as he ducked into the tent
Standing up inside the tent, Sophie straightened out her clothes "coz my parents didn't bring me, got taxi here and he wouldn't come and help me. He didn't want to get dirty!" She said as Luke straighten up. "u know i am not ment to b in here!" he suddenly remembered rushing out, " i hope no one noticed!" Sophie followed him out, "me too" she replied as she turned back into her tent with her stuff in a pile while other girls had already arrived and had made their beds and gone to meet their friends. As she began to sort through her things three girls arrived back, all chatting as the entereed the tent. "oh! Hi! u must be Sophie!" said the tall Blonde one, and they all giggled "I'm Rosaline, my friends call my Roz," she smiled then pointed to the two besides her " this is Michelle and Carley" unfortunatly we have leaders too!" Michelle said frowning her blonde hair waving in teh wind, "but they are ok, but still, would b better with out them!" the three girls rushed and sat down on thier beds, "so first time i am guessing!" said Carley "they always put newbies with non newbies, did the same with us last year!"
Just at that point someone stubbled though the tent landing on their face. "errr.... Hi!" they said nervously "i'm Sarah!" she said straightening her self up and she was followed by her two parents beinging in her many things.

Smiling innocently to her parents, Sarah said goodbye to her parents and sorted out her things while listening to the Roz, Michelle and Carley telling her and Sophie about what was going to happen in the few weeks they would be together.
Just as Sarah had finished, a whistle was blown and the others dragged off Sophie and Sarah to the main tent. Roz, Michelle and Carley sat round the end of the table, with Roz at the end, and Sophie sat next to Michelle, while Carley sat next to Carley.

On the other end of the table was, whom Roz had introduced as their co tent, a tent they would b working with while at the camp. As the four guys sat at the other end, Mark, who was sat at the opposite side of the table from Roz, introduced the rest of his tent, Andrew, who had brightly coloured red hair, John, who had startling green eyes and light brown hair (who also seemed to be getting a lot of attention from Michelle), Matthew, who seemed to have a long braid of hair with all sorted colours entangled in it and Mark himself who had deep brown eyes and dark brown hair. Roz seemed to be staring at Mark a lot, that the other girls giggled, making both Roz and Mark blush.

“Now we do have another member of our tent, but I think he had to go pee” Mark joked “but hopefully he hasn’t fallen in too far!” Mark stared just behind Sophie when a hand rested on her shoulder. Looking up and around she met a familiar face “Luke, I hope u washed your hands properly!” Mark grinned while Luke sat down next to Sophie.
“Hi again!” she said
Matthew, who was sat next opposite Luke, commented, “So I see u have already met our Last companion! Guess what our tent is called!” All the guys laughed, though Luke laughed a lot quieter than the others.

“Well,” Matthew stood up looking as if he was proud, “Matthew, Mark Luke and John, are in the Gospel!”
The girls sat there in silence, then Luke tried to help them understand “ They have put us in the Gospel Tent! And you know Matthew Mark, Luke and John wrote the bible, the gospel” The girls now understanding Chuckled, and Sophie was staring into his eyes, while she smiled back, he too looked deeply into her eyes.

“ I am sorry u lot,” said John finally “I gave them Red bull, and now they are finding anything funny!”
It quietened down after that as they ate lunch, and the guys had finally calmed down from the earlier drink.

As the Girls walked back to their tent, Luke caught up with them, walking in between Michelle and Sophie.
“I am sorry for the earlier behaviour of my fellow campers, they are not high from Red bull,” he sighed “ they have been drinking alcohol on the way, as they won’t be able to for the rest of the week, so hopefully it will wear off soon”

“We know!” grinned Roz; “ We could smell it from the other end of the table” The girls laughed as the walked back to their tent and Luke rushed back to his after a quick goodbye.

In the dark tent, Roz sat on her bed with her legs stretched out infront of her.
“So…” she smiled looking questionably in Sophie’s eyes “How do u know Luke? I mean you dating, or do u just really fancy ach other?” This caught the other girls attention leaving the tent still as they all waited for an answer from Sophie.

“Well,” said Sarah, “ I don’t know him, so I don’t know where u got that idea, but I think he is cute…” Sarah stopped as she realised the others had been asking Sophie.

i don't know, i will have to see if i can write anymore! i sort of wrote it when i was talking to my friends, so i will have to try without themm, coz made one of them cranky coz she wanted it diff, very complex! but i will try!

Back