Summer Support Group

Checked around, but didn't find another thread like this.

I feel like everyone is so stressed about end-of the school year hubub... so feel free to post any gripes you have about looming finals, last-minute projects, grades hanging in the balance...etc. Or, if you're already out, feel free to offer advice or comfort to those of us still dealing with that place of "higher" education...

I personally am freaking out about finals. I haven't even started studying, and they start next...gulp...Wednesday! 25% of my grade is a lot... and I don't think any of my grades are guaranteed to remain A's... uh-oh.

What about you?

Rachel

Oh, some are easy... but others... aren't. And it's not even showing your true talent...all it is is whoever studied the most.

Half days are nice though.

We have half days too...but only wednesday through friday....two each day. And ours are 20% of your semester grade which I hate. And believe me...I will be studying like crazy this weekend. I'm absolutely going to go nuts...I wish I didn't have to study.

I am not gunna be mean ^_^ Ill keep saying that to fight temptation. *goes off and chants to self* I will not be mean I will not be mean.......

btvaughn said:
We have half days too...but only wednesday through friday....two each day. And ours are 20% of your semester grade which I hate. And believe me...I will be studying like crazy this weekend. I'm absolutely going to go nuts...I wish I didn't have to study.
me too. wow, wednesday-friday for me too. cool.

Sunfire_77 said:
I am not gunna be mean ^_^ Ill keep saying that to fight temptation. *goes off and chants to self* I will not be mean I will not be mean.......
yes, please don't be... though I don't know why you would be... :blink:

Ours are next week....and I hate the fact that I have to study like crazy to get good grades and not to mention the stress I go through....

Someone pass the excedrin...it's going to be a long week!

Back