Summer Support Group

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg school seems to go on FOREVER! IT WILL NEVER END!

but my last day of classes was friday... FINALLY! now only 5 days of finals left... :rolleyes:

I have 2 weeks left... :( But in a way, it's going to be sad to be out of class, 'cause I might never see Dave again. And I'm gonna be working like all the time. But ah well. So it goes.

who's Dave???? i still have two week of school and a week of finals left. so three for moi. my first one is on the 13th though. and it's french... yuck. i suck at it. and it's worth 30% of my mark!!!! oh and the rule is, if you dont' take the exam, you fail. isnt' that fun. so i just spent almost the whole day making french notes. :yawn: Plus i have a whole year of science and half a year of geography notes (which is like over 100 pgs long) to study. that, plus buessiness, English (which i can't study for because there's nothing to study) and math (which i'm hoping i can get exempted from). Also I have two in-class exams for music (one practial, one written) and band... doesn't that sound like a fun three week... on top of that, I have to play at both high school graduations (one for grade 12 and one for OAC - grade 13, it's the last year that they have OAC) or else i would have an additional written exam for band........Ugh. :blink: :blink: :o_O: :banghead: :cuss: 🇳🇴 :ill: :shock:
--Mandy :angelic:

Yuck....my first exam is german...so I can get that done and over with soon! But of course I have my hardest on Thursday the day after I have dance practice and the day I have to stay late for LINK. There is way too much info to pick up in a span of a weekend and a few days.

Ok....I really should be leaving!

My junior year of HS, my first final was a 15 min. speech in French! Haha... talk about starting finals week with a bang.

Good luck with finals and stuff everyone! :smiley: Especially those of you with cummulative finals... those are the worst!

And Dave is this guy that I've been attracted to since like September or October. I sit behind him in Japanese class. I've gone on and on about him in the "who's your crush" thread.

-cries- I still have a few more weeks! -grabs more tissues- Do you know what teachers can do to you in a few weeks? -blows nose- I'm doomed! -sobs-

;) ;) ;)

What?! of course I wouldn't....I love it too much that I wouldn't kill the actual teaching of it to people. It was my freshman teacher last year that made me want to become one. I learned so much from her that I realized how much I loved it.

Back