Summer Support Group

Oh man. Okay. I can do this. Only four more days. Breathe.

Hombre, you care to elaborate some more? I sure would like to learn how to get an A without the major stick up my arse of studying. ^_^

Rachel

wildwildrae said:
Oh man. Okay. I can do this. Only four more days. Breathe.

Hombre, you care to elaborate some more? I sure would like to learn how to get an A without the major stick up my arse of studying. ^_^

Rachel
I give the minimum to get an A.
In the first few weeks of school, I learn what the teacher gives an A to.
And I do my homework during class so I don't forget it.

uhh....most of my teachers don't exactly let us do homework in class...sure I've done it before...but it's not exactly that easy to get away with at our school!

ha! I guarantee with my classes I won't get away with it...assignments are so long and hard, it's impossible to do them in class....
and if I thought this year was hard...heaven only knows how bad next year will be!

I can usually get away with doing my homework in class, just as long as I dont sit in the front row! What you do is pretend like your taking notes (occasionaly look up at the board and seem interested) and then instead of writing notes, do your homework! Presto chango--no homework! ;)

i get away with hmwk in chem and chem alone...my other teachers go for this classwork grade and take off if you're doing anything else.

And it doesn't help that my history teacher loves the socratic method...yippee!

Back