Summer Support Group

ok, it can't just be me! my teachers are being tyrannical and piling on work! I can't even see the light of day through my homework! do they not grasp the fact that the more they give us they more they have to grade?

so this is a thread where we can all get eachother through to summer! :D

btw I'm d-brizz and wildwildrae aka Rachel is r-wizz. :smiley:

d-brizz

so you guys HAVE to read this stuff? wow. I thought my school was mean about homework! we don't HAVE to read stuff over the summer. ha ha my language arts teacher had us all (in groups) decide on five books to put down on a summer reccommended reading list. my groups was really screwed up! we had everything from green eggs and ham to the biography of motley crew to war and peace. ha ha ha! my teacher was like "huh... :blink:" :D but

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

and d-brizz only has three more days left to go! :D :cheers: :jump: :joker2: :sun: :super: :trampoline: :Playball: :juggle: 🍦 :groupwave: 🇩🇯 :clap: :clap: :clap: :daisy: :hi: :arabia: :captain: 🛴 :Punkrock: 👍 :Pop: :eek:scar: :clap: :rotflmao: 🦷 :wizhat: :sideroll: :Photo: :Phone: :boxing: 📖 :blowakiss: :beerdrink: :beerdrink: :beerdrink:

can ya tell I'm happy? :D

so what books do you guys have to read. maybe the support group can summarize...
d-brizz

Back