summer

what do u guys do one vacation does anyone go out of state???
if so were i think i'm going to New York this summer then to L.A then back home!!!!!!!!! man these are the times i hate my parents being divorsed!!!!!

i'm going to camp!!! wahooo!!! i'm taking self defense, fencing, going to the beach, Dorney Park, and tubing down the Delaware! (during camp) and geometry... looking forward to that one!! ::coughyearitecough:: and i'm also going to Hershey Park ^_^ and of course going on AA whenever i can! :lol: so what's everyone else doing?

summer? the way I spend every summer. just hanging out with my friends, going to theme parks and having foosball tourneys! :lol:

except I don't think we're going anywhere this year, because last summer we went to the Philippines and next year we're supposedly going to Europe! :lol:

Every year my family goes to Switzerland ('cuz my grandparents live there). Usually, we go for a month, but this year we're going for 3 weeks. We're also going to go to France and Spain. Then, I'll be home for about a month and then my family and I are taking a week to go down to Pennsylvania to drop me off at college (I'll be a freshman).

Xtremelimits08 said:
what do u guys do one vacation does anyone go out of state???
if so were i think i'm going to New York this summer then to L.A then back home!!!!!!!!! man these are the times i hate my parents being divorsed!!!!!
la? i live there come visit me LOL, im going to alaska and the east coast ( mainly phili and Massachussets)

it not like i hate going to L.A because i don't but i start to go home sick after 3 months <no i'm not a 2 year old who whats her mommy either i mostly miss my friends because there like my brothers and sisters but mostly i'll miss my bf..... don't get me wrong though because i do miss my mom i just don't see her as much as i do my friends because she works alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have any of u been to cacun
<i think i spelled that write
i really want to know because for the last week i'm going there with some friends

I'm working this summer. I think that's about it. And horseback riding as much as I can. I'm going to try to convince my parents to let me lease a horse this summer, so then I can ride like 4 times a week. Wish me luck.

Hershey Park, nance? I'm sooo jealous! I used to go there all the time when I was a kid. I miss it.

Back