Summer

i'm done w/ school tomorrow!! this summer i hope isn't too boring, i am going to sleep and sleep and sleep and then probably golf and i just got a job (woohoo!!) so that should take up a lot of time too.

Well for me, in about a month I'm moving into my apartment. I'm so excited. I can't wait to be out of my house! I'll probably be working for the summer to pay for my apartment and other things. And I'll be going to the beach and probably the bars. For my birthday I'm going to swim with Beluga whales at our local aquariam. I've loved the ocean and whales since I was a kid, so my parents decided to get me this for my bday. I uber thrilled for this!

Vicky :smiley:

awesome! I think for my birtday next week im going to go to a club or something in New Orleans. Cuz I will be old enough to now!!!! yeeee

AliasHombre said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
So for those who have school till June.What finals do you take? :smiley:
Whaddya mean what finals?
I think fer school--You know, like all of what you've learned that year mixed into one? I have them in math... On my birthday, none the less! :(

This summer, I'm gonna be working, going on nice hot and sunny holiday and intend 2 go out on road trips with friends all summer! soooo excited! :woot:

*SPYnish* said:
I´ll stay in my home studing for September Exams :P

I´ll leave Madrid Three month for Go to my home in the nord of Spain, in Summer Madrid is very hot and suffocating.

But I´ll go two weeks to Canary Islands or Majorca in Baleares Islands. I´ll have to decide me ;)

~Natalia~
And I go to English Class. My English is pathetic, Perhaps I´ll Go to French Class.

Good Night

Back