SUMMER

i just got out of school and ready to start my vacation and i was just wondering how you guys are going to spend your summer vacation are you going somewhere or staying home or both, have any plans yet???

well...post away

YEAA!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING MONTHS AND MONTHS AND SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so happy! im bursting with summery joy!!! gahh!!!

it's definiteley time to diet so i can actually go to a beach...

hahah thats wat i wanted to do but suprisingly it doesnt work cuz im always so lazy in the usmmer alli wanna do is sleep in eat and go online. haha i really need to work out..

hehe me2... i've been at the diet thing for 3 days tho and i've lost 5 lbs... not bad! its not that hard...

altho i do crave chocolate

im going to sleeeeeeeeeep! i sleep like 8 or 9 hrs a night :lol: which is double what i was getting during the school year :lol: its nice to sleep late every day ^_^

im going to hawaii! im sooo excited!

ooo hawaii! i wish i was goin... but then again the plane flight is really long, i dont think i could take that many hours of airtime

i'm going on planes a lot this summer i really don't mind the plane ride it's fun but that's my opinion and i can't wait to go camping with my friends this summer is gonna be so much fun hope you guys have as much fun as i might

Darcy said:
hehe me2... i've been at the diet thing for 3 days tho and i've lost 5 lbs... not bad! its not that hard...

altho i do crave chocolate
3 days and u lost 5 pounds?!?!?!?! wats ur secret?? plz share..

Back